Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW Game Type

edited December 2014 in General
Both games would play pretty similar. The third type will have little to no recognizable rules...well not recognized by any of you.

1) Feudal Japan- Ninjas bad guys, vigilantes = samurai, mayor = shogun, etc. etc.
2) Mulan - Huns bad guys, vigilante = Mulan, mayor = emperor, etc. etc.
3) Disregard everything and just have Dole piece together scary crap because you want the world to burn...not suggested.

Vote

Comments

• -snerkles- now if I could just remember Mandarin well enough to annoy y'all by not writing a single post in English xP
  • ^^ there's always google translate. which if nothing else makes for some fun laughs if you actually know both languages...
  • ^^ there's always google translate. which if nothing else makes for some fun laughs if you actually know both languages...
    I always translate phrases forwards and back through google translate. If it says the same both ways...then it's filled with less errors.
  • lol, how many times has that worked for you? I gave up on google translate...5-6 years ago. it may have gotten better since
  • ANYWAY, on topic,

either of the first two are good for me (but avoid Mulan if you're allergic to seeing Chinese, cause I may just stir my lazy ass up and remember some of that)

I just want to see a Dole game. I'm pretty sure I haven't played one of yours yet ^^
  • No...you missed my Werebears one in the forrest of Varaldafar...I really enjoyed that one. Meadows was the Vigilante...that should give you some idea of the fun. :p
  • jeaaaloooous
  • lol, how many times has that worked for you? I gave up on google translate...5-6 years ago. it may have gotten better since
    Like I said...less errors...so people at least understand what you are saying.
  • Option 3 please. Sounds challenging.
  • option 3, plz no mayerino Im tired of mayors
  • lol >> so we elect mindfuck

I'd be happier with mindfuck if half the players here didn't lurk/go inactive. Sky and SB, you won't, but ehhhhh
  • Oh there will be no inactiveness. Dole is vindictive towards inactive people. :)
  • lol...as long as inactives/lurkers burn, I welcome the mindfuck

my bro had an idea when he was visiting over the holidays...giving players with roles (scum or town) a daily posting minimum (not giant, something like 5 posts or something)...not sure how applicable that would be

y'all probably have better methods for encouraging participation ^^
  • id prefer the mulan idea, but in the sense of finding the girls in the group
  • lol you saying that the mod should only rng the girls for mulan? that would make it a little too easy for the huns I should think ;) not many of us
  • i mean no huns, just chinese army and the girls, conquest to kill off the girls before the cooties win
  • ooooh I like that actually. kill off the girls infiltrating the army ^^
  • Sounds like a couple of Huns conspiring to me! !BEHEAD FLAZER & RSOULTIN
  • lol xP I like my head thanks

• Make a man outta you has been on my YouTube daily for a few weeks. I pick 2
  • do the one that has some werwwolfs
  • first, option two please
    second, is it just me or does the picture for Rsoul look like Emodays? am i missing a joke here?
  • mmm? what is Emodays?
  • Power rangers, Ill be Ancient Ooz