Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just wanted to say I love you guys

edited December 2014 in General
All trolling aside youre like my family and friends ill never have and I want to let you all know I really apreciate you. I would pm you all individually but im a lazy little fucker SO HERE IT IS!

p.s I even love you walls

ALSO: POSTcountzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comments

• Trolllllllllllllll
  • Trolllllllllllllll
    I love you too
    Does that mean you'll lick my face now when I get home?

I also love you! I MIGHT!

postcountzzzz
  • All trolling aside youre like my family and friends ill never have and I want to let you all know I really apreciate you. I would pm you all individually but im a lazy little fucker SO HERE IT IS!

I have to agree, SKPFs has been like family. Oh I cant believe I',m with Puppy on this.
  • All trolling aside youre like my family and friends ill never have and I want to let you all know I really apreciate you. I would pm you all individually but im a lazy little fucker SO HERE IT IS!

I have to agree, SKPFs has been like family. Oh I cant believe I',m with Puppy on this.
    I looovveee youuu toooooo

• I get puppy in the afs and pfs. It's like the puppy lottery, and I do believe the IRS wants their 30%
  • I get puppy in the afs and pfs. It's like the puppy lottery, and I do believe the IRS wants their 30%
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! You sir are truly blessed to be able to read all my amazing and enlightning posts in afs AND pf's. Love you tooo *huggles*

Do you love me puppy??

• ~getting popcorn~

watching Puppy and Viva trying to feel each other.

Do you love me puppy??

I love you and everyone of your accounts! <3 <3
  • :: Throws a red ball.::
  • Throws the green ball..
  • I figured you'd be giving Puppy the blue ball...
  • I love you, man.
  • +1 infinite puppy
  • How I felt when I discovered Puppy loved me

• :: Throws a red ball.::
    Dooolllleeee lovvee yoou to :D
    I love you, man.
    +1 infinite puppy
    +99999999999 billiongazillion infinite love for you!
    How I felt when I discovered Puppy loved me

YEES rohan eveen youuuuu :D
  • How I felt when I discovered Puppy loved me

Love you all:)