Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am the multi overlord

2»

Comments

• i made a failed attack on an inactive.
  • Boy, Lets create a shit ton of KDs no one can attack. Games gettin old -_-
    funnier is the fact that those multies are doing better then some normal players.

still i agree. if you multi, at least make m landfarms
  • So far, I've been accused of Farming, hit once, spied on by alliance mates, failed 3 attacks, can't find hits. Think i'm about done.
  • So far, I've been accused of Farming, hit once, spied on by alliance mates, failed 3 attacks, can't find hits. Think i'm about done.
    lol Everyone was expecting rob to get caught cheating and you winning by default, but instead you just noob'd up the whole round. You also went inactive on s2.
  • Rohan u promised to disband with me
  • edited December 2014
    So far, I've been accused of Farming, hit once, spied on by alliance mates, failed 3 attacks, can't find hits. Think i'm about done.
    Join the club. Hit someone 12 hours ago where I got lucky after 18 crappy SoK's and wasted PA's and got accused by a couple of people of farming who reside in alliances full of farmers. I was close to disbanding anyway because the round is boring but that pissed me off just enough to make me do it.
    funnier is the fact that those multies are doing better then some normal players.

still i agree. if you multi, at least make m landfarms
    Bio attacked in my sector and is therefore the source of thus rounds multis. Please kt
  • I will disband for ROHAN then you can KT him for farming
  • Rohan: come one, the Rob versus Rohan is on?

Or Rob won, and I go on date with him...hahaha

R.I.P Rob

R.I.P Rob
    LOL, so wrong

So far, I've been accused of Farming, hit once, spied on by alliance mates, failed 3 attacks, can't find hits. Think i'm about done.
    Join the club. Hit someone 12 hours ago where I got lucky after 18 crappy SoK's and wasted PA's and got accused by a couple of people of farming who reside in alliances full of farmers. I was close to disbanding anyway because the round is boring but that pissed me off just enough to make me do it.
    Yea, I'm just sittin back exploring and massing Defense really slowly. This thing was over before the first multi scan -_-
  • miss you barry <3