Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Robtomo vs Rohan Castle

edited December 2014 in General
Interesting...

Comments

• edited December 2014
    You here to place a wager or to claim allegiance to whom will win. Pick your side bro, choose wisely.

Also @robtomo

This is My Only KD (1:7)

this you? LOL
  • Money on Rob, backing ham. GL gentleman
  • I thought you gave each other yyour locations?
  • Robotomo is infamous for paying other people to play the game for him. By default Rohan won any battle before it began. It's probably the worst stigma of any player to me but for some reason he's still popular. I suppose he's a nice guy and all but seriously Rohan FTW!
  • Rob if you read this, you can pay me at the end of the round to get the #1 kingdom! :D
  • I actually got paid just to vote for him.
    I'm not. But Rob was on my good side 10 years ago.
    LOL YOU have a good side? XD

• edited December 2014
    I actually got paid just to vote for him.

LOL YOU have a good side? XD

on random moments..~shhh~
    Actually...i cheer for the good looking ones....wait...Rohan has cute factor too...
  • Robotomo is infamous for paying other people to play the game for him. By default Rohan won any battle before it began. It's probably the worst stigma of any player to me but for some reason he's still popular. I suppose he's a nice guy and all but seriously Rohan FTW!
    Thanks Dank! That's what I was thinking in my opinion as well, but then I'd have to put effort into proving it, which i'm too lazy to do. So i'm building away while watching the multis enter s1 like they're reigning champions.
    Thanks Dank! That's what I was thinking in my opinion as well, but then I'd have to put effort into proving it, which i'm too lazy to do. So i'm building away while watching the multis enter s1 like they're reigning champions.
    Wat. Danks vote is about as useful as tits on a bull, I wouldn't put too much weight behind it whether he's right or wrong hahaha
    Wat. Danks vote is about as useful as tits on a bull, I wouldn't put too much weight behind it whether he's right or wrong hahaha
    I'd toss out any pre concieve idea of the players playing skill, et all and give them both clean slate.

OTH, go Rob!
  • He pays people for accounts and cheats? lol double whammie
  • I make it rain at the strip club.
    theres a man inside the water fountain thing squirting water? Whats that pay?
    theres a man inside the water fountain thing squirting water? Whats that pay?
    Only way to get bitches to sleep with you aye?
    im with you.lol