Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Planet Changes - Suggestion

edited December 2014 in General
http://www.starkingdoms.com/round2-changes.txt (oldest on record)

+ Planet Type changes for Round 1

+------------------------------+---------------------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++| Advantages +++++++++| Disadvantages ++++++++++| Bonuses

|++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++|+++++++++++++++++++++|+++++++++++++++++++++++++|++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++|
| | | | |
| + Forest and Wilderness|+15% Population | +15% Attack Time | |
| + Desert Wasteland |+17.5% Offensive |-5% Population | -- Start with Dragoons, FDC research always at 25% |
| + Volcanic Inferno |[-65% Power Required]|-15% Population | -- Start with Fusion Technology already researched |
| + Mystical Lands |-30% Attack Time |-8% Offensive Strength] | -- Start with S.C.O.U.T.E.R. and Fusion Technology already researched |
| + Mountainous |[+14% Income] |-20% Power Production | -- Start with Laser Dragoons |
| + Oceanic |+20% Defense |+10% Research Required | |
| + Terra Form |+75% Research Eff |-2% Income | -- [Start with 1000 research points in Pop, Power, Military, and Money] |
| + Multiple Terrain |None |None

If you are hurting for ideas for round change.... Go back to round 1! (and in the process, screw up all the attack calcs that are around)

Comments

• edited December 2014
    @Bcartfall

i believe sk community would love for a vintage round with this setup.
  • I kind of like this lol
  • i would definitely play this terra form
  • I'd be going back to mount for sure.
  • Thatvwould be fuckin awesome hehe
  • edited December 2014
    Agreed I'd love to see more variety of PT's used in the game, but with the current way DW and Terra are it's really the only viable choices. Going back to something similar to this would be epic. I'm so sick of players not being able to stay safe from DW because goons are pretty much free.
  • I wouldnt play that shit. DW not OP I quit
  • Multi terrain :,)
  • oh buddy suicide tank mysti time
  • agreed, and not only that, it would make oceanic/volc a viable PT again.

Terra is still a bit OP, maybe make it -10% money
  • edited December 2014
    agreed, and not only that, it would make oceanic/volc a viable PT again.

Terra is still a bit OP, maybe make it -10% money
    no!

terra doesnt have the extra 15% max bonus, no need to change anything
  • Still needs a disadvantage though.... 2% income is nothing... makes MT obsolete
  • God he is never going to read this
  • I know... but one can hope

I appreciate you calling me God though, I didn't realise you held me in such high regard
  • I know... but one can hope

I appreciate you calling me God though, I didn't realise you held me in such high regard
    <3

• http://www.starkingdoms.com/round2-changes.txt (oldest on record)

+------------------------------+---------------------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    |++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++| Advantages +++++++++| Disadvantages ++++++++++| Bonuses

|++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++|+++++++++++++++++++++|+++++++++++++++++++++++++|++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++|
    | | | | |
    | + Desert Wasteland |+17.5% Offensive |-5% Population | -- Start with Dragoons, FDC research always at 25% |
    | + Volcanic Inferno |[-65% Power Required]|-15% Population | -- Start with Fusion Technology already researched |
    | + Mystical Lands |-30% Attack Time |-8% Offensive Strength] | -- Start with S.C.O.U.T.E.R. and Fusion Technology already researched |
    | + Mountainous |[+14% Income] |-20% Power Production | -- Start with Laser Dragoons |
    | + Terra Form |+75% Research Eff |-2% Income | -- [Start with 1000 research points in Pop, Power, Military, and Money] |

If you are hurting for ideas for round change.... Go back to round 1! (and in the process, screw up all the attack calcs that are around)

YES, give me THAT. no n00bidiot Terra, no rediculous DW and actual usefull Oceanic, Multiple terrain and F&W.

• can you spell ridiculous right, please?
  • If you are going to be a grammar Nazi, at least start your sentence off with a capital letter.
  • Bring back Shadow Lands :-p
  • If you are going to be a grammar Nazi, at least start your sentence off with a capital letter.
    <3
  • if you are going to be a tryhard Grammar Nazi, capitalize right

people who spell ridiculous or definitely wrong are ridiculously definitely wrong
  • sez the tryhard grammer nazi
  • Let us not argue about who is the wrongest. Language is a tool to communicate and the English language is not one rooted in science. Therefore, as long as the intended message is delivered to the intended audience, you can use wateva speling und grandma youse want. ya peel me?
  • I think psychonaut just said he was to have a train run over him next round, but I couldn't quite understand what he said....
  • if there is one way to get at me it is to use rediculous and indefinately
  • if there is one way to get at me it is to use rediculous and indefinately
    "If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him."

• http://www.starkingdoms.com/round2-changes.txt (oldest on record)

| | | | |

YES, give me THAT. no n00bidiot Terra, no rediculous DW and actual usefull Oceanic, Multiple terrain and F&W.

FW has always been useful....
  • This is really a nerf to fw income XD