Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Calling you out rsoultin

edited December 2014 in General
Where did you play WW before here?

Comments

• edited December 2014
    In the game where you and I, SB, had a huge argument and I broke the meta for the bad guys rsoultin was one of the last ones left alive.
  • I think he is just a bright analytical young man.
  • its not that. its his use of WW terms that arent used on this forum
  • He must have played in many previously to be capable to manage one. I didn't really care for the last one he did, but I can play another one of his again.
    Observing us guys playing a game or two was critical.
  • He must have played in many previously to be capable to manage one. I didn't really care for the last one he did, but I can play another one of his again.
    I really liked how thorough his ruleset was. Not to mention the setup itself was interesting and balanced in my opinion.

Hes defo from another WW forum tho, and I wanna know where
    Observing us guys playing a game or two was critical.
    But none of us use things like WIFOM or OMGUS, Id wager you don't know what those terms mean without looking them up.

I'm betting TL, but tbh it could be anywhere
  • edited December 2014
  • Lol, yeah, Damdred invited me to a site. Sorry, didn't see y'all's thread. :) I played my first game there while modding here. It was fun.

The first game here on SK really was my first ever.
  • And they have a neat app that balances roles which I used. It seems to work. TL...teamliquid?
  • I'm there under the same name if you guys really think I'm pulling one over on you or something lol ><
  • This TL places looks interesting O_O
  • It's awesome, but you have to actually participate. Well, not have to, but it would be really obvious if you didn't. ^^
  • Agreed. TL Mafia is different to what people are used to here - Much more stressful in many ways, lol.
  • Dear mod, why is this stickied....
  • Cause people love me jester xP

Don't hate.
  • That's what made it interesting to me. I think I'd actually try, from reading through a few of the threads. I could use the stress.

I've noticed here it's pretty...idk, care-free? Laid back? Very hit or miss. I guess that's why some will dive into some WWs here and basically breeze by others.
  • We got the answer... unsticky time.
  • I like the people here but wish more would actually try harder in games. Too many people are just kinda in the thread voting...and I dont even count that as playing the game.

TL mafia though is the opposite extreme. Its too try hard imo. I think it would do everyone some good to play 1 game over there though.

rsoultin share the app plox
  • oh I like it but I think I just like arguing with ppl lol
  • TL sounds horrid. I'd troll everyone and get banned fast.
  • I am guilty of mostly coasting. I promise I'll read more in the future ;)
  • There's probably a happy middle ground somewhere. Not sure where.
  • Team liquid is gay #EG4lyfe
  • Its improved my mafia game 100%, here its just coasting and its not rewarding really to play as if you play you are only one or tw to like 25 people
  • See, I'm good enough that I don't need to improve my game. :p
  • To better oneself is the ultimate goal in life.
  • Pssh, lie. The ultimate goal in life is bacon.
  • Pssh, lie. The ultimate goal in life is bacon.
    and cookies.
  • Mmmmmm, BaconCookies.