Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hearthstone

edited December 2014 in General
since civ mp is dead pre much til they patch it i picked up this game and all i can say is

2-15 on arena plays

opposite on casual games and 50/50 on ranked

game makes me rage and i hate people having a billion legendaries

Comments

• so i think i just have really bad luck in hearthstone

i have a slightly good idea how card games work, looking at all the type of cards and i just get bad rng with everything that happens in arena, nothing good happens and all it does it make me smash my keyboard hard every time i go to arena

i did make some random superburst damage shaman deck with charge windfury up the ying yang, pretty fun right now
  • lots of online resources to build decks that can get you to top 10 ranks
  • i dont have any amazing cards and i always lose in arena to get any good progress
  • Hearthstone requires a lot of patience, you have to be willing to lose alot before you win alot
  • At one point you lose everything then a few games later you could go 100-0. Just keep at it and you will get the cards needed
  • Add me. Jesterawx

I am with you pat. It makes me rage so hard.
  • i went 0-11 earlier lol
  • I am better than u flazer gg no re get out of thread
  • i keep facing people with so many legendaries and mech decks
  • what happened to civ
  • they took code from civ beyond earth, put it into civ 5 for no reason at all and broke turn transitions where it becomes unplayable after 7-10 turns, sad how just 5 minutes of testing would have easily spotted this

only took them 1 month after the many complants to see it was bad, and only after they said they found the problem, it took them another 16 days before saying a hotfix was coming, since the first time they ACTUALLY did anything to the database for civ was 14 days after they found the problem
  • man, my random warlock deck is much more winning than my shaman deck