Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i think RequiemsGate

edited December 2014 in General
Pissed off the multis...
December 8, 03:13:39 HollyMolly (1:15) im not putting in any effort this round
December 8, 03:13:52 HollyMolly (1:15) im aiming for 500 dw multis out of newbie on both s1 and s2 next round
December 8, 03:15:25 HollyMolly (1:15) so dont worrey requiem
December 8, 03:15:28 HollyMolly (1:15) your time will come
December 8, 03:17:33 HollyMolly (1:15) I told u.
December 8, 03:17:50 HollyMolly (1:15) I don;t forgive, I don;t forget, Expect me.

Comments

• Wtf is anon have something to do with SK? copycats!
  • I highly doubt anyone from /b/ gives a flying fuck about SK. Not your personal army and all that jazz.
  • Semi colons? How does one even accidentally hit that key lol.... Twice
  • its next to the apostrophe on a qwerty keyboard... look it goes

jkl;'#

lol
  • Wtf is anon have something to do with SK? copycats!
    I was thinking the dame thing. FAGGGSS
  • Im not sure what any of this has to do with the thread..please enlighten me as none of it makes sense to me..
  • Im not sure what any of this has to do with the thread..please enlighten me as none of it makes sense to me..
    Hi!
  • lolz Heyyy guyyy...
    December 8, 03:17:50 HollyMolly (1:15) I don;t forgive, I don;t forget, Expect me.

That line is what the Internet alias known as "Anonymous" uses. They've been making vidoes in reference to heavy anti-government propagonda, claiming l33t hacking skillz, trying to wake america up, etc. etc.

really lame.
  • Oh I don't know. If I had known about this nerd anon thingy I would have made fun of it on SK also.
  • I know of anon, but wtf does that sentence mean lol.
  • It means and I think this is pretty spot on

"We can't do shit, we're prolly 11 yrs old with mediocre video making knowledge, we DL'd the matrix glitch hack program OMFGDOHZERIZAHAXJOOREALGOOD"
  • And now i get hate mail from the multis..also the multis took over our sector and put me in the sector title as a multi because i hit the multis,,lol...cute fucker.

BLowinCloudmatic (1:3)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on December 12, 00:45:58
    Kematian akan hujan turun dari langit ke atas kerajaan kecil anda

Thats malay..now english

Death will rain down from the sky on your small kingdom..

• Honestly I get a hundreds more enjoyment out of the pfs and aim versus the actual game.. Remind me why I bother signing up anymore lol..
  • Honestly I get a hundreds more enjoyment out of the pfs and aim versus the actual game.. Remind me why I bother signing up anymore lol..
    I agree brotha the PF's makes this game hilarious sometimes.
  • cause you smoke a lot Arson..
  • And now i get hate mail from the multis..also the multis took over our sector and put me in the sector title as a multi because i hit the multis,,lol...cute fucker.

Sector Leader

Delete

Thats malay..now english

This is the kind of language ive been hearing from the multis as well. It appears to be Malay. I think that pretty much proves whos behind them.

Sector Leader

Delete

Thats malay..now english

This is the kind of language ive been hearing from the multis as well. It appears to be Malay. I think that pretty much proves whos behind them.
    Ia adalah saya!
  • edited December 2014
    I find it hilarious that the Malay can be translated so perfectly into English. Almost as if someone wrote it in English, translated to Malay and commented using the result. But since I dislike MY, I'm going to say that they did that because they're retarded and that all of them are the cheatz.
  • Do they even have internet in malaysia? XD
  • they must! cause like.. once a week i get some brown fat fucks, men and women, from malaysia adding me on facebook. I cant understand you, go back to your counntrryy, ah white power. lol idk what thats from but i say it all the time in a super hilljack voice
  • dave chappell is where i got it from apparently.. i didnt know that, im just racist i guess :) but whatever, its all right, im all white!
  • they must! cause like.. once a week i get some brown fat fucks, men and women, from malaysia adding me on facebook. I cant understand you, go back to your counntrryy, ah white power. lol idk what thats from but i say it all the time in a super hilljack voice
    LOL, I never accept those request. Pretty scary!
  • yeah no kidding.. im like.. ok this person has 3 friends total and doesnt speak my language.. how do they even find me??
  • Hahhhahhaha the multis tried to pk me with missiles and kidnaps...they failed lol now they being the fails and grabs...nice to see over 300 news that fast

• yeah no kidding.. im like.. ok this person has 3 friends total and doesnt speak my language.. how do they even find me??
    scammers