Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There is no [Fables] alliance.

edited December 2014 in General
The only fun I've had this round was the few days fables and Bloodsport took down Gig and Wishful Thinking.

I hope there is a plan to reform into a warring alliance, but something tells me I shouldn't hold my breath.

Comments

• If I ever have a say in future rounds, I'll keep you off any KT lists. Happy?
  • I offered to AL, but no one warmed up to it :P It would have been a lil more exciting.
  • I offered to AL, but no one warmed up to it :P It would have been a lil more exciting.
    If you had to warm people up to the idea of you being AL.. doesn't that mean you've already failed :P
  • No it doesn't, I'm more of a wildcard than anything else. TBH though, I wouldn't want to have ALed against bunyans anyways, they had all of the active sectors this round :P
  • bunyans were definitely the winners out of the whole multi debacle... can anyone give a rundown of who the multi armies were controller by and what their relationship was to alliances this round"?
  • You'll disband before shit kicks off.
  • edited December 2014
    bunyans were definitely the winners out of the whole multi debacle... can anyone give a rundown of who the multi armies were controller by and what their relationship was to alliances this round"?
    heh. we were constantly powerless in LJs.
  • bunyans were definitely the winners out of the whole multi debacle... can anyone give a rundown of who the multi armies were controller by and what their relationship was to alliances this round"?
    heh. we were constantly powerless in LJs.
    Everyone was, that was legit kds making others powerless. Exploiting the bug.
  • nope, i have FDC. it was def the multis
  • The multis are all dead and still its going on. Of course the multis did it also, but to think that legit players didnt abuse this is naive.
  • Multis is a broad term. People say it whenever it was a kd that is sub-top150 probing them. Which makes sense, why the fuck would a random kid that small probe you unprovoked?

It's a multi just not owned by the multi man.
  • edited December 2014

Everyone was, that was legit kds making others powerless. Exploiting the bug.
    That bug needed to be fix. I've seen so much little kids pissing off game and becoming powerless ain't fun.
  • The alliance name change at a much faster rate now. I have not seen this 10 years ago. Even Luminati war after war re-group and have same name till end game.

The flavor change like every week or so? Is this the norm now?
  • Multi Owner is Barricade.
  • The alliance name change at a much faster rate now. I have not seen this 10 years ago. Even Luminati war after war re-group and have same name till end game.

The flavor change like every week or so? Is this the norm now?
    yeah pretty much

• There aren't enough good story tellers left in SK.
  • We should start a story tellers thread Pyschonaut. I think the stories are actually fun to read.

Our stories with wolves in our archieve gives us a laughing start for sure.

How about one thread here, SK stories of players and alliances?
    No right or wrong...just write it, the way you experience the game.

I wonder how long...until this BB is wipe off again.

I think we have Pie, Zeal, Kenshin, Rohan, etc...pretty active and they can introduce their playing background...then talk about their gameplay, last round, this round, dates with wars, milestone for big attacks, HOF scores, even pissing contest just for the fun of it......etc.

I could compile it at each end of round, and sort of add it for archieves. And post summary in PDF, so we can have back up, just in case the BB is wiped off again.
  • lol Lady A, you have way too much free time :P maybe you can help bring more people back to SK with this spare time! that would be cool.. and a word of advice... don't advertise your big plans.. keep it a secret.. a surprise..
  • edited December 2014
    Thatcherism.
  • inviting people entails planning and keep them up to date. at least, to spark interest. I did pretty good bringing some Fenrisians back, but dismayed over game start. It was still fun.

free time is relative for now(year end), un-used vacation leave which is not converted to cash anymore. Use it or lose it policy.

we will make another re-union- say...10 years from now, if SK still around.
    Dude are you fucking serious or trolling? BC was the only alliance not bothered by the first multi Douche... I'd say Fenris got fucked more than anyone which totally blows b.c I was looking forward to a good strong war
  • it could have been interesting if we get the chance to actually play.
    Dude are you fucking serious or trolling? BC was the only alliance not bothered by the first multi Douche... I'd say Fenris got fucked more than anyone which totally blows b.c I was looking forward to a good strong war
    Agreed BC was behind first round of multis, but I lost track of what happened with the second round of multis. But as far as I could tell, it benefited LJ more than others.