Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

so, twilight

Comments

• Universal domination is always imminent. U just have to be on the winning side.
  • Universal domination is always imminent. U just have to be on the winning side.
    You need to stop falling for Bcart's propoganda..

he still claims that you can "Join thousands of other members in a bid for total domination. Universal domination is imminent, my friend."

thousands...
  • It does say "members", not "people".
  • It does say "members", not "people".
    Oh suhnap.

• Also, not everyone wants to war all round, every round. Its nice to be in an alliance where.... that list to the other alliance, and wipe out the warmongers in both. That way, everyone is happy!
    I think you need to accept that there are different types of players with different ideas of what the game is. So it's fair enough if some people don't want to war all round, but there are also others who want to war all round! So who ends up winning? I think it's the nice guys.
    To sum this all up!

They begged Mary to GB PBB n when she stayed true to her ally you all decided to talk shit! And different ideas of playing? OK so when we stomp the shit outta the universe it's a boring rd as per your sector msg but when we're all killed it's a fun rd b.c your on top? :) Lol no bro it's all the same idea! UNIVERSAL DOMINANCE IS IMMINENT...
    Bruh, really?
  • Her sometime ally. Pretty sure uni war was imminent if PBB didn't rein in their attacks on twilight.
  • Back in the day, playing for the number two spot was acceptable, there were 5k active players and not everyone could be number 1. But now? You don't get points for being number 2.
  • If you not first you're last.
  • Think its hilarious twilight are still napped with PBB, honestly guys make the round fun before its over.

Like others have said, coming 2nd in a game where there is usually only 2/3 main alliances nowadays is pretty much like coming last.... Mix things up a bit. No one will remember you for coming second and it is nothing to brag about when the uni is just seeing you as PBBs little bum kisser.
  • December 2, 14:52:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Depressland (1:5)
    December 2, 14:52:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Depressland (1:5)
    December 2, 14:52:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Depressland (1:5)
    December 2, 14:52:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

the dude is, i shit you not, 3 away from it being a bash if he hits me. like, i wanna make fun of you for even considering that hit, but i feel like that would be like picking on the slow kid in class.
    Oh the mighty Depressland. I'm pretty sure he did this on purpose. so Lem...

@Veii, what do you think?
  • the majority of us r adults now. I really don't think anyone cares what the uni thinks. There was a post about sk integrity not to long ago. This is what it is look likes keeping ur word and not farming an alliance when u defo could. Sure the uni wants the opposite bc were eating them with said nap in place. Pbb is keeping busy killing multis and suiciders. Find ur own fun ;)
  • The bigger ones who need to increase their archieve scores needed to drop that NAP - so they have more targets, which makes sense.
  • Shame for them I am in charge of the relations between twilight and pbb. And I care more about friends than nw. Come kill me and maybe u can have a uni war. Seriously do me a favor lol
  • Keep the pain train Rollin moog
    Second is just first loser!
    This guy gets it.
  • edited December 2014
    If you not first you're last.
    This guy gets it.
    Glad he does, your messages give me headaches... feels like I'm trying to read ghetto slang with piss poor pronunciation
  • Phone types what it wants and I don't care enough to correct it.
  • Back in the day, playing for the number two spot was acceptable, there were 5k active players and not everyone could be number 1. But now? You don't get points for being number 2.
    Nowadays, you dont get points for #1 either.... so why have alliances?

without looking, who won 4 rounds ago........

Exactly. ANd if you do remember.... do you really care? Didnt think so.

And if you do, you need time off from SK.... cause its a game with 200 players and who gives a fuck what happened in previous rounds?

• The bigger ones who need to increase their archieve scores needed to drop that NAP - so they have more targets, which makes sense.
    This is also untrue... for at least me, and im pretty sure Lovsan too. The desire to drop the nap wasnt to increase score, it was to not have to hit people 2-3 times to be allowed to attack still.... Both of us pretty much ran out of KDs to grab outside of PBB, since everyone was already hit. We are also still allowed to play cause PBB didnt kill us. We know this, we accept this... It wasnt a score thing as much of a personal policy of not wanting to abuse random KDs because they happen to not have nap.

And for those of you that keep telling us to just explore out the round so it can be fair... why should we not be allowed to make attacks anymore because we happen to have bigger KDs? If im playing, i want to hit people. If I wanted to sit there an explore I wouldnt have made any offense. I suppose we could just gangbang and triple bash KDs instead......

Without the naps (or a KT for that matter...), PBB tops would have taken nearly as much damage as Twilight tops.
  • I think I won 4 rds ago? Or maybe it was 3? Fuuuck who knows
  • was that the round you threw up your entire premi group as KT fodder so you could win? :P
  • Dropping NAP = increase number of targets, those increasing NW, even without trying.

I agree, why explore?

However, since there is war now, that changes the dynamics.
  • Twilight Twilight Twilight.. it's all we ever head about. What's happening in 1:19?
  • panthera is gonna coast to #1 cause everyone else is gonna kill each other lol
  • panthera is gonna coast to #1 cause everyone else is gonna kill each other lol
    Who?
  • Fake Shining Star
  • I heard that Panthera guy is a horrible SL.