Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone play FF XIV?

edited November 2014 in General
Just kinda started it up and looking for people to play it with. I'm a lvl 48 NIN right now, should be 50 in a few days tops. I'm on the Behemoth server right now.

Comments

• I play, but wrong server. I'm on Malboro
  • I play on Behemoth too. Started about a week ago. 27 THM / 15 Archer, almost ready for BLM! :D
  • i did play

i believe there are some sk players still on adamantoise, but i stopped a long time ago
  • FLAZE IS A LYING WEEB!!!!1 :3
  • I play on Behemoth too. Started about a week ago. 27 THM / 15 Archer, almost ready for BLM! :D
    I'm a lvl 38 BLM, so much fun
  • I play on adamantoise, we had a sk guild for awhile but most of everyone quit :(.

I welcome everyone on the server i has gils that i can lend
  • I always wanted to play it but my rl mate played the beta and said it was a real boring grind of a game. Is it really that bad? Wonder if I can squeeze it in while playing Dota2 aswell
  • Hits not boring really raids are pretty fun to story is good for an mmo
  • I played with Flaze, Sci, lynog, and some others, but put it aside for a bit until more content was added. I'll probably get back into it eventually, but money's too tight for subscriptions atm.

Did they ever change summoners into actual summoners or are they still DoT machines?
  • Glostix hit me up my name is kitty ninja
  • Still dot machines but probably the 2nd best dps in the game maybe third in final coil (4th if a good ninja is around)
  • Yeah, they were among the top dps when I played too, just a hell of a lot of work to efficiently put out that kind of dps. I capped every job, but that was my main. The frustration of playing it in the second coil started to outweigh the fun of it, so I took a break.
  • Anyone tried elder scrolls online yet? is it anygood?
  • I played the beta for ESO and I was not impressed enough to buy the game. To be fair, Elder Scrolls are not my favorite games.
  • I did enjoy the time i played ff14 :-p
  • ESO is pretty bad.

@Xel in third coil they run into mana problems because of no downtime in the fights, and rog/nin is out now so you don't have everything capped now mwhahaha.

And really with expansion 10 levels 6new jobs supposidly so it looks pretty good and supposidly a ton of story stuff and 30 new dungeons at least plus raids it looks good at expansion
  • yea ESO was fun... til i ran out of content 3 months in... like literally no quests left, nothing to do but pvp and grind time trials which were boring
  • Anyone tried elder scrolls online yet? is it anygood?
    No, it's bad, and it's not worth the subscription fee. So bad, they had to put it on sale on Steam not long after release. I hear the PVP is good, but the co-op is horrible. I'm still not even sure who asked for an ESO MMO to begin with. Most Elder Scrolls fans just wanted co-op for the actual games, ala Dead Island, or Fable, or Borderlands.