Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So....Bazinga gonna shotgun 1:4

edited February 2012 in General
I been hearing our sector gonna get shotgunned for attacking you guys 3times in the last 3 days. You cant count Nimrook 1:8, since he you suicided 3x times. And if your counting that Nim, your a terrible player. Actually the majority of our attacks have been focused on sectors NOT in the war, it was put it in our sector forums to try to avoid the teams in war as much as possible. We've had a few hits to scally and a few to you guys, mostly on Nimrook, becasue he was leaving 22%def home and getting mad when he was getting hit. You was not a KT, just being dumb and suiciding. So all our hits on you was 100% fair and have nothing to do with war abuse.

But this is SK, where guys like Nim run a alliance and make up his own rules as he goes. Hes allowed to suicide and if hes hit, they will kill whoever hit him after war and stuff.

Comments

• edited February 2012
    WOW!!! you need to get your facts straight there pall, first of all I AM NOT RUNNING THE ALLIANCE, second of all, those are all empty threats, i could care less about you guys hitting me :) I would do the same to any of you. I knew that this round was not going to be a round I about scores so i decided id take the first break on a couple of kts and just have fun with it.

Yes, the hits you made on me were 100% fair I nor no one is trying to argue that, the messages we sent out about don't hit me were just to "scare" off any hits, im not hurt nor do I actually want to shotgun your sector.

I have not made, nor tried to makde any "new rules" so get over yourself faithless!
  • Well the reasons we are hearing is about your kd...not for the 3 hits on your sectors since war start. I just checked our news...3 hits in 4 days on bazinga alliance (not including inactives). Like i said, we trying to avoid the warring alliances as much as possible, which is usually not what "non" war sectors do. They always try to take advantage of the ones warring. Most of our big guys have even resorted mostly to hitting inactives as much as possible other then the random g2 or someone that hit our sector and getting retalled.
  • and I/other alliances appreciate that from your sector, but giving out empty threats is basically just a strategy, just you posting in the pfs about it means it sort of worked LOL. for all my suicides im back to the land i started with, but top 6 honor :)
  • Not everything is fair on SK mate :)

I straight up died for no reason, but you dont complain, you just get even in future :-D

ALs who think that just because they are at war they should be avoided by neutrals are idiots, especially now that the game is so small. However they can do something about it and dont really need a reason. You just gotta hope your own alliance backs you to stop them.
  • Since when is misfits bazinga? And 1:19 switched to defence state right before he attacked.
  • Maybe Bazinga isn't shotgunning you. Maybe it's just Feelgood is too busy feeling good about his NW to care about you, so people are taking easy shots.

Whine to your SL to hit back everyone (and maybe start another war on the side). Don't whine to us.
  • someone post feelgoods statline here? with whoever rank 2 is statline as well please
  • Feelgood is hitting any1 who hits us. Just happens that no1 is hitting us much cause there is war going on, and any1 who can hit us will be retalled cause we got pretty good range of diff size guys who can hit on every stage atm. Screamin has been trying to hit only people not in war, but he cant hit the same guys everyday, so sometimes he has to venture into a warring alliance, but even then he sticks to open KD's or people hitting into our sector.
  • im too lazy to make a kd post the rank1+2 kds
  • its :
    Feelgood #1
    Hopelessly Devoted #2

• who the hell is hopelessly devoted???
  • neg>hockey
  • ouch... that one actually hurrt :(
  • edited February 2012
    I'm in 1:4 and it's just awesome. Some people can't play the game and have to beg everyone to war us because we're so damn sexy. Everywhere this sector goes people are waiting to peace them. It's just rude and in my opinion it's peace abuse because they continue hitting us with no status on our part. Screamin is just a beast and people need to come to grips with it.
  • dank leave me alone :) lol
  • negneg
    edited February 2012
    nice to see all that coaching by lynog on screamin isn't going to waste

this must be his best round ever?

round 48 of v2 in the year 2012....

hahaha