Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Co-ords now allowed?

edited September 2011 in Game Talk
Not like it was ever heavily enforced anyway, but are co-ords okay now in GT? Also why was the rule there in the first place, I really can't remember.

Comments

• Considering a mod once used the PFs to create and sticky a universal KT thread against me....co ords posted and all simply because i rolled him...i dont think it matters anymore.
  • I musta missed that one. Sounds pretty lolsy.
  • As far as I'm concerned and afaik the only current mod, yes.
  • Considering a mod once used the PFs to create and sticky a universal KT thread against me....co ords posted and all simply because i rolled him...i dont think it matters anymore.
    Sounds like an acceptable abuse of mod powers to me.
  • I approve of almost all forms of mod abuse.
  • Rules about co-ords really don't even make sense when the game is this small now anyway. It'd take you less than like 2 minutes to find any kd by name.
  • No one followed that rule anyway.
  • I think I've had some of my posts deleted for it before. But it was mostly because the mod didn't like me.
  • No, there were some mods who really believed in it. That was a while ago though.

Assassin actually had an HTML app that removed large of amounts of coords in a post for you before you posted.

I always thought the quasi rule was really pointless and never enforced it. It was made a long, long time ago, IMHO rather arbitrarily.
  • Rules about co-ords really don't even make sense when the game is this small now anyway. It'd take you less than like 2 minutes to find any kd by name.
    Well I dno Meadows, with all this ingame lag...perhaps 3 mins?
  • this is relevant.