Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

biohazard is a faggot

edited November 2014 in General
In case you have forgotten how much dick Zx sucks, here's a reminder of the kind of douche bag tactics they like to use

November 27, 02:35:02 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was ZxBiohazardZx (1:18)
November 27, 02:35:04 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
November 27, 02:36:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 132,030 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
November 27, 02:36:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 54,970 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
November 27, 02:36:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
November 27, 02:37:08 Forces from ZxBiohazardZx (1:18) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
We have lost 244 planets, 16,944 platinum, 2,230 civilians, 0 energy, and 0 honor.
Our military has lost: 45 soldiers, 118 laser troopers, 504 laser dragoons, and 51 tanks.
November 27, 02:37:54 Forces from ZxBiohazardZx (1:18) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
We have lost 176 planets, 12,200 platinum, 1,605 civilians, 0 energy, and 0 honor.
Our military has lost: 43 soldiers, 124 laser

For me, I don't really care. Losing my kingdom earlier in the round pissued me off, but this kd is just me testing things. What does mother me is that this shit happens from players who should know better. I expect this kind of bush league shit from barricade and his butt buddies, but this is on the same level as the bullshit flanes and zeal pulled on me earlier in the round. Considering that this kingdom had nothing to identify me, there is no reason to double tap at the bash line.

It must really suck being such a piece of shit person.

Have a happy thanksgiving everyone.

Comments

• Tisk tisk bashes are pathetic
  • Yeah, Zx sucks.
  • Man, I gotta stop posting from my phone, so many typos
  • edited November 2014
    Consider it a compliment that we used wls on you, we are in the business of knocking down competition. Didn't even mKe you powrless
    at least get the facts right. i didnt bash

Land before hit: 2449 (lets assume)
    my land before hit: 5300 (no bash, obvious)

November 27, 02:37:08 Our brave kingdom ZxBiohazardZx (1:18) attacked snope (1:3) and conquered 244 planets.
    November 27, 02:37:54 Our brave kingdom ZxBiohazardZx (1:18) attacked snope (1:3) and conquered 176 planets.

@Azelio your just a sore loser today:

Now lets look into WHY you got hit: your 181.2 ratio before hit maybe? your 18k LD defence maybe?

its the same shit i get for hitting these landfat kds below 200 ratio: i get borderlined by the 15k+ landers (JuJuBee this time). its how SK works, this round i take the hits and care less about what happens. Ever since start with Fenriz i got sabotages from multies and we have seen abuse from almost every corner in SK. This round my biggest "infraction" is a bash on Pie.

Bitch less on how i hit your KD more then once. Last week im only hitting KT or below 200 ratio. Fair grabs, although i agree getting tapped 4x hurts, as im taking hits on a daily basis as well.
  • Only a faggot would try to defend a one kingdom double tap. One hit was expected, I'm playing fat for a reason, but two just makes you a giant fuckhead. I thought you were a classless tool before, you just proved me right.
  • edited November 2014
    I think you're bitching for nothing there Aza
  • edited November 2014
    Only a faggot would try to defend a one kingdom double tap. One hit was expected, I'm playing fat for a reason, but two just makes you a giant fuckhead. I thought you were a classless tool before, you just proved me right.
    you could have known, i hit pie 4x for it and im still taking retals for it. i dont give a shit. if you suck in building your KD, im hitting it. even if that means i get smacked down too. this round was over the moment it began, all my sectormates got raped in newbie or gave up during the multiwar. i just kept building a mediocre kd with shitty stats in a TF dominated game. But thanks PaulBunyard for their double standards: they now decided to retal for a bash by bashing. Brilliant. couldnt have thought of a better excuse to gain land if i was 15k+ land. at least i had the decency to not bash when i was on the top of the food chain. glad you guys have a double standard

November 27, 14:44:16 Our kingdom ZxBiohazardZx (1:18) bravely defended against ArAville (1:9) and lost 573 planets.

ArAville (X:10,Y:2) Terra Form 18,465 5,332,176 288.77 5,606 12h

good bash mate. keep it up
  • Biohazard, top of the food chain

LOL
  • Biohazard, top of the food chain

LOL
    lol al you like. its only a matter of where you end up. ive been top 20 and i didnt bash then. but then again, nobody cares and im glad we all worry about my KD more then we do about cheaters, multies etc again, as that means we finally have a normal game situation again. Bitching about my double hits where as mysticide KDs got defended earlier and KDs under 200 ratio are crying like babies. Grow a pair like i am. i hit you for having a crappy ratio, and im taking the hits you arrange as a retal for granted. but dont tell me im bashing your when im not. and dont go bitching about that being a faggy move. if i can double tap you while not having an insane offence (now unsupported TFs) it means your KD is pure shit. nuff said

tl;dr stop bitching

• It was a retal, allowed to bash then
  • dude just play better and get kted

• Grow a pair like i am.

there you have it folks.
    he admits to not having a set of balls.
    and is trying to grow a pair.

spoken straight from the horses mouth
  • edited November 2014
    It was a retal, allowed to bash then
    i 4x tapped a suicider, and then bashing isnt? geez fucking give me the player rulebook for bashing isnt stated anywhere. Some fucked up idiots even consider 4x size as bash limits.

i call it double standards. im cool if you hit me legitly, but this is just plain shit. i actually have (or had, depending on whne one reads this and how many fails/successes i take) decent defence for my size. so stop the bullshitting
    dude just play better and get kted
    meh sounds like a plan. works better 9/10 times

• A whining thread with bio in it thats not made by bio? O_o

ZOMG THIS IS NEWWWW
  • A whining thread with bio in it thats not made by bio? O_o

ZOMG THIS IS NEWWWW
    im actually not even bitching about the fair retals, im just bitching at the false accusation of bashing recently. all hits might be borderlining, but they arent bashes. also the concept of retals for fair grabs is new to me, but i guess everyone is PBB's bitch this round or ive just been in a shitty alliance that doesnt war all round (Fenriz, Fenrix, Twilight)

at least get the facts right. i didnt bash

Land before hit: 2449 (lets assume)
    my land before hit: 5300 (no bash, obvious)

November 27, 02:37:08 Our brave kingdom ZxBiohazardZx (1:18) attacked snope (1:3) and conquered 244 planets.
    November 27, 02:37:54 Our brave kingdom ZxBiohazardZx (1:18) attacked snope (1:3) and conquered 176 planets.

@Azelio your just a sore loser today:

Now lets look into WHY you got hit: your 181.2 ratio before hit maybe? your 18k LD defence maybe?

its the same shit i get for hitting these landfat kds below 200 ratio: i get borderlined by the 15k+ landers (JuJuBee this time). its how SK works, this round i take the hits and care less about what happens. Ever since start with Fenriz i got sabotages from multies and we have seen abuse from almost every corner in SK. This round my biggest "infraction" is a bash on Pie.

Bitch less on how i hit your KD more then once. Last week im only hitting KT or below 200 ratio. Fair grabs, although i agree getting tapped 4x hurts, as im taking hits on a daily basis as well.
    Okay well FACT is you bashed pie right out of newbie mode! Correct? Yea that what's I thought! Keep talking that shit but you bashed, regardless of the reasons or w.e you still did it
  • Bio rocks! Come on!
  • bio ladyash and rohan castle would make an aweseom threesome!

MAKE IT HAPPEN AND VID IT PWEASE
  • Fair Retal for fair grab is completely acceptable . if you double/triple tap an active Kingdom expect triple retals.
  • fair hits is fair hits. we don't retal those, I give it HOF points.
  • lol what's the difference between retal and grab, then? If I just so happen to grab you, twice, after you grabbed someone, twice, it's fair grab.

lol.
  • You can do whatever you want LadyAsh :P

Bloodsport will retal all hits. As one of the smaller alliances, we will show our strength through protection of all kingdoms. We are not free land.
  • lets be real, some of you are
  • if you can ever get that SoM :P
  • Lol makes me wanna roll Ya now
  • edited November 2014
    Someone asked for a Pie Chart.

http://i.imgur.com/0p3Pgyo.png

• Is there a pie chart of the faggotry level of biohazard?
  • Well bio did tell me alrezdy got hit plenty for the most recent hits on pie, so i'm wondering if there was any communication?
    And psychonaut, i still don't know what the message in game meant :s