Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

get better soon Pie

edited November 2014 in General
Hey thanks guys!

Im hurting right now but made it safely out of surgery!

I am crying deep inside as I had to make my own get well soon thread....

Comments

• I didnt realise I hurt you that badly.
  • Be more gentle next time Barri, use lube.
    If you had been on aim I'd have known when your surgery was. Hope your feeling better buddy
  • Yeah bud we care about ya here.

I'll send some suicidal probes your way if you are still alive to comfort your KD.
  • if anything worse happens, i can take care of your family
  • I do get to go home todsy so thats a plus. A couple staples after they cut away some bone in my neck... 7.5/500 percocet 10mg Valium for 2 weeks (lower dose of each for 3 weeks after) back to work in 12 days!

Last night was a bitch trying to find a comfortable way to sleep.

@jesterawx sorry I forgot about AIM.. I know what it is now thought.

@Barricade you did hurt me badly, but only because you didn't call me afterwards.

@loafery I LOVE THAT HAND MADE SIGN! Shows how much you really care!

@Tyrsis thanks, bud. The thoughtfulness of the probes is appreciated too!
    Appreciate it @Unreliable but... they need a Man to do that. Theyve had one for so long now, just wish I could meet the fuckee! Lol
  • Feel better pie dude
    Appreciate it @Unreliable but... they need a Man to do that. Theyve had one for so long now, just wish I could meet the fuckee! Lol
    Present
    Present
    I said man... not half man half sheep fucker.
  • Hey thanks guys!

Im hurting right now but made it safely out of surgery!

I am crying deep inside as I had to make my own get well soon thread....
    No more pain killers? Hope you feel better soon.

• edited November 2014
    Glad you made it out alive broski, we need you to return to ww
  • pain meds sell really well on the black market, man up and dont use them

oh and get well soon
  • edited November 2014
    thats what I did @Azalieo

4 months of oral surgery to get my meth teeth lookin brand new! woohoo I can finally enjoy the cuisines of the world! jk.. but seriously did have 4 months of surgery. .now, i have 4 months of drugs to get high off of when im out of marijuana. Winner winner Chicken dinner!

oh and by the way, hope you feel 100% soon senior pastel
  • Aza was suggesting selling them on the black market for profit...and get better Pie.
  • Work done on my neck
  • @MarianKnight @TMonsta @LadyAsnod @CoryNewb @Azalieo

Thanks guys

@CoryNewb not too sure about WW lol

Still on painkillers, not gonna "Man Up" shit hurts too bad lol
  • edited November 2014
    if anything worse happens, i can take care of your family
    Present
    I said man... not half man half sheep fucker.
    So your old lady told you about the noises I make huh?

I'll take it in stride. :p
  • @pie hmu i got you on those meds

Feel better buddy :-)
  • Get better, Pie. We need you around here.
  • @Arson I might need a few extra lol... and thanks

@SkyDragonX appreciate it, Sir.. I like being around here too haha
  • I'm sorry pie, I didn't know that you were going under the knife. I'm glad you're okay, what was being fixed/removed?
  • I'm sorry pie, I didn't know that you were going under the knife. I'm glad you're okay, what was being fixed/removed?
    his brain was removed which was a fix for us?
    but on topic, he had neck surgery
  • @Rohan Castle neck surgery and they gave me a partial lobotomy so that I can be on the same level as the rest of SK.

Picture should have shown neck surgery. .. but they removed a piece of bone from my neck so thar my bulging disc doesnt irritate my nerve. It should stop the pain in my right shoulder and numbness in my right hand (thumb, index, and middle fingers)
  • Can i haz some valium tooo? :D
    GET WELL SOON U GUY
  • @Rohan Castle neck surgery and they gave me a partial lobotomy so that I can be on the same level as the rest of SK.

Picture should have shown neck surgery. .. but they removed a piece of bone from my neck so thar my bulging disc doesnt irritate my nerve. It should stop the pain in my right shoulder and numbness in my right hand (thumb, index, and middle fingers)
    Thats hurts!!! ouch ouch! But i do hope it fixes the numb feelings on your fingers.
    Take it easy Pie....PF is still here with all the trolls when you get better.

• @P_to_the_uppy

MY VALIUM! ONLY GAVE ME 90 and 180 7.5/325 percocets
    Thank you for the get well sentiments.