Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beard peace Blood to declare on Fables HAHAHHA

edited November 2014 in General
This is just silly...now Beard jumps Fables again..and drops war on original target? did they just want to kill thunder? discuss and enjoy the irony..a Second declaration against Fables..

Comments

• Don't run trains on us then, or triple bash Zeal after he was KTed
  • glo please show me the trains? and as far as zeal is concerned i believe it was only one kd doing that if not id like to see that too
  • Bloodsport had no coordinated train on anyone. The attack on thunder was an over reaction. Thunder is a new player who is keen to learn the rules.
  • dunno about anyone else but I got hit 8x in 24 hrs by Fables while protected :o

dont worry im slowly getting the land back
  • Yeah fables running scurred
  • Fables is just trying to get bent over! We're happy to oblige them
  • This is a slow KT...
  • Dont think anyone understands the war.

Fables has just taken down two rank 1 kds, no need to kill in our situation. I think most knew the score before it all started. What makes this war any different, than just to bring down some high rankers and surrender our kds, and take a break from the game. Only satisfaction some can get with how the multis and boring naps have played out the round.
  • This is probably the most exciting the game's been all round for sure. I'd like to acknowledge Bloodsport for their spirit! and I guess with Lovesan leaving Twilight (Who?), Bloodsport is helping to turn the tide.
  • Lovsan just hit the one kd, hits where the land is. Mostly in Fables. Its pretty much just bringing kds down at this point. It could be a lot better, without ruined kds from multis and actually good alliances in place.