Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

November 23, 17:48:41 the [PaulBunyansBeard] alliance has declared war with our alliance.

edited November 2014 in Game Talk
Stupid... Thundercats being kted because he hit a bash back with a bash.. There bullys round is what it is.. We are not going to back down and yes they might kill us.. But there is a uni that can help us beat the untrue king.. Lets push togather. Lets make it a great round 66 thanksgiving and have lists of kts.

Comments

• no, hes being kted because i picked his name, why the war? Well it was the 11 from your alliance in 2 hours that made me declare. Also not the first time as I got hit repeatedly yesterday, so if you guys want to hit me, My alliance will hit you
  • nice work ron
  • ITT: If I get hit, my alliance is going to kt you!
  • Thundercats has had a target on his back all round. I've seen him in my sectors news a number of times and several people in PBB, as well as other alliances, have asked me to tap him. idk anything about the war, but thundercats would have been brought down a few pegs in the near future anyway
    perks of being AL
    perks of being AL of top alliance
    FTFY
  • Gotta say though if anyone hits a kt thats survived being a kt especially someone who was down to 1 land they deserve to die
  • Gotta say though if anyone hits a kt thats survived being a kt especially someone who was down to 1 land they deserve to die
    Or they deserve SKs grizzliest beard award
  • Well guys retal on a bad is fine but he badhec on a bash retail and people will die or atop for it
  • I feel like I'm going to make it my business to pound flames out of newbie mode, for the lawls, every round from now on
  • I feel like I'm going to make it my business to pound flames out of newbie mode, for the lawls, every round from now on
    Multis already do that... you got a line to stand in.
  • haha people want to hit me out of noob, does this mean Ive made a name on SK?
  • It would have been a bit nicer you could have put which alliance you are in. I'm all askin wtf is goin on regardless that I have a KD.

assholes.
  • [PaulBunyansbeard] vs [Bloodsport]
  • THANK YOU!

gah, only curtious bitch here.
    So. Much. Butthurt!!!
  • so, not that i care, but really?
  • Haha the worst thing in this game is the pussy naps all round. I'm not involved in this but what exactly are twilight good for? Talk about boring.

Three sector alliances and no naps please.
  • edited November 2014
    Twilght is kting thunder too. There was a thread bout him a few days ago, one would assume that has something to do with the nap
  • thundercats has hit a friend of mine three days in a row with the last one being a bash... so i don't mind :D
  • Haha the worst thing in this game is the pussy naps all round. I'm not involved in this but what exactly are twilight good for? Talk about boring.

Three sector alliances and no naps please.
    Lol
  • neither do I as he hit me every day for a week after a 7 attack gangbang and claimed that my defense was low yet no one else hit me in that time. I'm sad I'm part of his alliance and can't make hits on him.
  • sounds like this guy deserves it
  • He'd probably thank you
  • when your a 250 tank break at your NW your just asking to get hit. Shouldn't cry and declare war.. just saying.
  • Who was Thunder Cats anyway?
  • Original message received November 23, 18:42:27 from Psychonaut (1:8) ----
    Have you been bashing kingdoms?

Original message received November 23, 19:07:37 from Thunder Cats (1:11) --
    They have all been above 1/3rd my land so technically no but there were some that were close.

Original message received November 23, 19:15:04 from Psychonaut (1:8) ----
    k thanks!

Original message received November 23, 19:19:37 from Thunder Cats (1:11) --
    Am I being KTed because of attacks that I've made or just because we are at war? I've only played one and a half rounds before this one so I'm still learning about the politics.
  • Ah, if true, it's good to get new blood.

This is from the Twilight AFs:
    November 17, 13:07:55 Our kingdom Habitual Liar (1:5) bravely defended against Thunder Cats (1:11) and lost 358 planets.
    November 18, 07:08:06 Our kingdom Habitual Liar (1:5) bravely defended against Thunder Cats (1:11) and lost 355 planets.
    November 19, 06:50:44 Our kingdom Habitual Liar (1:5) bravely defended against Thunder Cats (1:11) and lost 337 planets.

You might tell him that stuff like that will make him unpopular with alliances, and to avoid hitting the same KD that close together, and other random stuff like that.
  • he was caught bashing twice while i was AL.

he is definitely a basher or borderline offender