Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many fucking alliances are there?

edited November 2014 in General
Seems like every other day there is a war going on between 2 alliances I haven't seen before. What the fuck is going on, why are there like 50 alliances?

Comments

• Lmfao because everyone keeps getting rekt, disbanding, recreating.
  • Kudos to Twilight for being the longest surviving alliance. If any alliance "wins" this round it would be Mary.
  • edited November 2014
    Kudos to Twilight for being the longest surviving alliance. If any alliance "wins" this round it would be Mary.
    Definitely not. LJ only reformed because of an (un)awesome troll link. :P
  • I thought the troll link was well planned and exacuted.

I would call it awesome, and I'm the one who clicked it.
  • Kudos to Twilight for being the longest surviving alliance. If any alliance "wins" this round it would be Mary.
    I'm glad you blamed the link and not the noob who clicked it
    lumberjacks were outsmarted. troll > Lumberjacks :P
  • Yeah defintely a interesting round, even being on the "losing" side hasnt been terribly unfun. surrre would be nice to be in the winning alliance again someday.. been like.. forever it feels like lol
  • Our SLs are just gullible, don't make fun of them! They are like retarded chimpanzees, you can fool them easily but if you get in a fight...

• Yeah defintely a interesting round, even being on the "losing" side hasnt been terribly unfun. surrre would be nice to be in the winning alliance again someday.. been like.. forever it feels like lol
    You AL next round. And hope we don't get multi on day 1.
  • Our SLs are just gullible, don't make fun of them! They are like retarded chimpanzees, you can fool them easily but if you get in a fight...
    You AL next round. And hope we don't get multi on day 1.

im not playing next round :( neither server. i wanted a break this round, and the only thing that even brought me back to the table was Fen returning.. that didnt go so well... ;)... and i didnt even end up in fen anyway, so.. next round, no matter what the circumstances. i wont play.... unless.......... theres a good round bonus :)

lumberjacks were outsmarted. troll > Lumberjacks :P
    LOL the troll definitely won that round.
    I'm glad you blamed the link and not the noob who clicked it
    I think I shamed that SL enough in the AF

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
  • 1 emoticon wasn't enough for you? You just had to use 27?? Jesus lol
  • You can never use too many emoticons to emphasize a point.
  • having more than 1 is usually good thing, imagine if you had just 1 dollar, and someboy gave you another, and another and anohte.. at some point you would have 27, would you be happy? i would
  • You can never use too many emoticons to emphasize a point.
    having more than 1 is usually good thing, imagine if you had just 1 dollar, and someboy gave you another, and another and anohte.. at some point you would have 27, would you be happy? i would
  • 1 emoticon wasn't enough for you? You just had to use 27?? Jesus lol
    uhm its 48... jeez!!
  • on a side note.. i just looked at the emoticons probably for the first time ever and i gotta say... those are the best emoticons EVER
  • 1 [PaulBunyansBeard] 75,874,685 15,174,937
    2 [Fables] 60,610,517 20,203,505
    3 [Twilight] 49,226,498 9,845,299
    4 [Bloodsport] 28,307,237 5,661,447
    5 [Vampires] 11,139,974 2,227,994
    6 [Chipmunks] 7,257,169 7,257,169
    7 [ifeardeath] 0 0
    8 [antimulti] 0 0
    9 [friends] 0 0
    10 [Jestersux] 0 0

THERE IS YOUR ANSWER WE CAN NOW CLOSE THIS THREAD THANKS.
  • :-? :bz X_X :o3 :-$ :-& =:) :-B :-t B-) :)) :^o ~O) >-) o-> 8-} X( :-O :-SS $-) 8-> %%- **== (~~) :-c (*) =)) :O) :-L
  • :-? :bz X_X :o3 :-$ :-& =:) :-B :-t B-) :)) :^o ~O) >-) o-> 8-} X( :-O :-SS $-) 8-> %%- **== (~~) :-c (*) =)) :O) :-L
  • thats a goooood story meadows, i found the first chapter, enthralling!!
  • Marian Knight, the fact that everyone is still around, and playing - who knows? The round does not end till December.
    I think all the players are still here...we might still have our Christmas Party! hehehe
  • Lol my birthday is the day after xmas woot combo parteeeeh
  • My Bday is Thanksgiving this year. Turkey/Pie/Cake/IceCream.