Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Fables][Vampires] VS [Scruffy]

edited November 2014 in General
Took you guys long enough. :)

Comments

• First breaker on Shining gets the Lumberjack special. You ever feel a beard on your bumhole?
  • They tickle, though :(
  • Aww you two want to suck each other off too?
  • LMAO Butthurt so real you made an account just to say that.

Boy, you guys really know how to feed an ego. :)
  • Someone is trying way too much there Wumbo.
  • First breaker on Shining gets the Lumberjack special. You ever feel a beard on your bumhole?
    While I agree with what zeal means.....

Dude. Did you think about what that means we would he doing... nnnoooopeeee.
  • so what im hearing is beard is protecting a sector who declared war on some one else now?
  • So what I'm hearing is that gentleman is a douche.
  • hey dole..fuck off and dont derail the question...its valid so why not address it? or is the position so weak it cant stand the slightest scrutiny or questioning?
  • Or they are protecting the ally that helped even up a 2v1 war. Simple and makes your asinine question seem as pathetic as it was to start.
  • Especially against the 4 most cowardly sectors in the round.
  • Although now it is only the 3 most cowardly sectors with 1 floating uselessly.
  • i dont remember it being a 2v1 war..in fact when the lumberjacks vs legion started it was a 5 sector allaince vs a 3 and half sector alliance...and vamps wasnt involved until 1:19 stuck their noses into it..so how was that evening things up?

U afraid to get dirty?
  • You may not remember but Vampire was already involved.
  • Also ljs sectors are a lot more empty....
  • i dont remember it being a 2v1 war..in fact when the lumberjacks vs legion started it was a 5 sector allaince vs a 3 and half sector alliance...and vamps wasnt involved until 1:19 stuck their noses into it..so how was that evening things up?
    I don't even need to go into detail over how those numbers are deceiving.

Vamps were around the entire time, not only that but 1:19 offered a hand. Unlike a lot of other SK players who would just leave em out to dry, we are returning the favour ;)
  • so in essence you are saying you needed 6 sectors to fight 3..hmmm that seems even to me...
  • so in essence I have reading comprehension problems
    FTFY :D

• no im saying you seem to have an inability to math properly when you say 6 vs 3 is even..
  • If all your looking at is # of sectors then I don't really have much to say to you. There's a reason the NW of the alliances was the same.
  • no im saying you seem to have an inability to math properly when you say 6 vs 3 is even..

Because your ignorance is painfull.

The start of the was the 3 sectors in LoD had more kingdoms than all of PB. They also had more overall nw then PB.

You sir are not bright.

U afraid to get dirty?
    I started to type a witty comment about the only holes... but alas, there is no way I'm coming out of that clean. Just like this war eh? At least we get the chance to spread the hits around.
  • In the other thread, I counted the number of "active/real" kds. I basically only counted those that were like 500k nw+. Something like that. Eyeballed it really to make the determination.

Anyways, I came out to about 51ish KDs for LoD/Fables, 46ish for LJ/PBB. That was despite LOD having only 4 sectors and LJ having 5. The kd counts in the sectors were vastly different.
  • In the other thread, I counted the number of "active/real" kds. I basically only counted those that were like 500k nw+. Something like that. Eyeballed it really to make the determination.

Anyways, I came out to about 51ish KDs for LoD/Fables, 46ish for LJ/PBB. That was despite LOD having only 4 sectors and LJ having 5. The kd counts in the sectors were vastly different.
  • FYI - as of 8 ticks ago.

Fables - 31 in top 100 NW
    PBB - 29 in top 100 NW
    Twilight - 21 in top 100 NW

No. of sectors is meaningless.
  • It's quite simple, since you asked, gentleman.

Legion/Fables/whatever you want to call yourselves left 1:19 to get torn apart. 1:10 pussied out of an even fight and once BC disbanded, you all jumped on the bandwagon and helped LJs KTs like idiots. To make it better, you guys thought it would be a bright idea to recreate as the SAME SECTORS, minus 1:19. Did you not realize the target you put on yourselves?

Whatever problems you guys had with the Rabbits were not my problem. I took over the Sector and you all left me for dead. After hitting KTs in my sector. Then you guys immediately go back into War with an Alliance that scraped you guys in activity the first time around with BC. What outcome were you expecting?

And the whole "1:19 is helping" thing is complete bullshit. I'M helping. My sector is as dead as a doornail, no thanks to my former "Alliancemates", with the exception of 2 KDs...who combined are 200k NW smaller than me. So, in theory, it was 2 of me helping Beard.

But while we're on the topic, since you guys seem to be so hellbent on "fair fights."

You need 3 whole sectors to take me out? Pot, kettle, black, etc.

U afraid to get dirty?
    On a lighter, more "Shining"-esque note...bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I might first break myself just to see how it feels :3
  • FYI - as of 8 ticks ago.

Fables - 31 in top 100 NW
    PBB - 29 in top 100 NW
    Twilight - 21 in top 100 NW

No. of sectors is meaningless.
    Exactly.
  • i can feeeeeel the love in here, its palpable