Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bazinga FTW!

edited February 2012 in General
The sooner you finish off a KT with random crap multis the quicker you can send more threats! I like your style and play the same way. You want to join FC?

Pie of Course (1:13)
Sector Leader

Subject: (Blank). Sent on February 7, 13:56:16

Do not touch Rook, any of your kds who do will be our next KT. This is the only warning I am giving.

x3.14x
Ian's Journey -- [email protected]
[BQ-BLUDGEON-ARGOS-MANKINI]

http://pastebin.com/CCv681NR

cheap shot (1:2)

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 777-FE-09-F8 - More than 3 hours ago.

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 777-FE-09-F8

Strongbow (1:17)

Last Login:

Jayr (1:15)

Last Login:

Merry Go Round (1:8)

Last Login:

Uncle Cracka (1:17)

Last Login:

fresh inactive (1:16)

Last Login:

OMG SK SUCKS (1:17)

Last Login:

Comments

• lets not forget here, nimrook is actually suiciding too.

LOLOLOL

DONT HIT A SUICIDER OR WE WILL KT YOUUUUUU
  • Hey Lynog.. how's that kingdom of yours doing?

Oh wait only pros never finish a rnd. Love how only the as$hats who get killed say that
  • Let me guess Lynog they finished you off with... random crap multis! :-j
  • No, this crap player leading a crap alliance dropped him.. with crap
  • Hey Lynog.. how's that kingdom of yours doing?

Oh wait only pros never finish a rnd. Love how only the as$hats who get killed say that
    pros are generally top when the first war starts... hence biggest breakers.. hence first KTs.. douche
  • Hmm.. AMOG who isn't a douche lasted.. wonder why Lynog who is a douche was killed first? KD that good or his as$hole for a mouth that bad? You decide, idc I'm just a crap player as everyone likes to remind me.
  • Is AMOG alive now?
  • All good KDs die in first wars, like me, not live till the second war like Amog. Hence Dole > AMOG at SK.
  • But you came back.. that is what a real pro does. Not make one kd, get killed, then run your mouth in the PFs..
  • I came back to get my HoF score, it still isn't counted yet! Booooo!
  • I can't count.. that's why I'm a crappy player.

Bob 298,633
    Everyone else 7
  • lol wow
    if that alliance didn't halt their KT's to kill off their own multis, then nothing else needs to be said
  • Look its another semi-pro player coming to say nothing important cause he's dead
  • I can't count.. that's why I'm a crappy player.

Bob 298,633
    Everyone else 7
    Sounds about right!
  • Look its another semi-pro player coming to say nothing important cause he's dead
    This pie is hot.
  • Some multies hit me too when I was small.

All matched IPs but im not sure if it was keshas bot IP, didnt care enough to check.

Also, this guy is right...
    Hey Lynog.. how's that kingdom of yours doing?

pros are generally top when the first war starts... hence biggest breakers.. hence first KTs.. douche
  • look, the multi situation is being handled, they are not our 100 percent focus, but they are all free land, plain and simple.
  • edited February 2012
    You guys don't want to play the game right so you have to peace somebody from a fair grab, and write them retarded messages threatening a fight while you kill them off with the surplus of multis you don't feel like spinning.
  • all this coming from you dank? i say no more.
  • Can anyone tell me if this is actually a problem or more of a joke. There's 2 highly unorganized threads on the subject and it's leaking into the war thread, which is possibly the least organized of the three.
  • It's a goshed-darn smörgåsbord of disorganization!