Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Universal KTs: Probe Farm List

edited November 2014 in General
List so far:
Hapless5 (1:15)
Sir Manbearpig (1:4)
Happy 4life (1:2) (matching IP)
7th Heaven 2 (1:1)
as drawf 23 (1:7)

Anyone catch any other names, post your news here. Let's KT them all. All alliance should post one

Comments

• November 9, 14:13:07 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 330,248 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Killer Rabbit (1:19)
    Mission: Suicide Attack
    Probes Sent: 1 (Lost: 1)
    November 10, 16:13:09 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    November 11, 10:14:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 250,364 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
  • Better KT all of the rabbits to be safe
  • Check login times next time it pops up and find which one. Then we will put the rabbit down.
  • I see which one it is have cheggt it all time was alyways the same
    http://www.starkingdoms.com/game/terranova/whois/?id=16
  • KT the Rabbits... might as well uni GB Bacon. Just saying.
  • I see which one it is have cheggt it all time was alyways the same
    http://www.starkingdoms.com/game/terranova/whois/?id=16
    Aggressive probing is grounds for KT
  • vember 12, 13:45:27Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was cutelittlekitty (1:20)

November 12, 13:45:28Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was cutelittlekitty (1:20)

November 12, 13:45:30Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was cutelittlekitty (1:20) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin:cutelittlekitty (1:20)Mission:Spy on MilitaryProbes Sent:1 (Lost: 1)

November 12, 13:45:31Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin:cutelittlekitty (1:20)Mission:Spy on MilitaryProbes Sent:1 (Lost: 1)

• Umm...SoMs?
  • Better KT all of the rabbits to be safe
    yes
  • lol Wasn't that the plan till someone pulled the strings?
  • lol . since I posted above, this is what i got?
    November 11, 11:45:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Killer Rabbit (1:19)
    November 11, 11:45:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Killer Rabbit (1:19) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Mission: Spy on Kingdom
    November 11, 11:45:11 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Mission: Spy on Kingdom
    November 12, 14:44:28 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was getmeontv (1:6)
    November 12, 14:44:30 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was getmeontv (1:6)
    November 12, 14:44:31 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was getmeontv (1:6)
    November 12, 14:44:31 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was getmeontv (1:6)
    November 12, 14:44:32 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was getmeontv (1:6)
  • edited November 2014
    Even Flames did not bother with such a small KD of mine:)

Oh well, im a carrot stick, a small carrot stick! rabbits come to me...
    Did I piss off the Queens and Kings of SK?
    ahem!
  • edited November 2014
    carrots are high in sugar content, too many of them will make my rabbits fat.

and no they will not give my rabbits diabetes.
    @Phantom
  • Our brave kingdom theallmighty (1:3) attacked Highway to hell (1:17) and conquered 675 planets. biggest grab?
  • edited November 2014
    how many kingdoms does Meadows have this round?

< message quote>
    annyeong (1:10)
    Subject: (Blank). Sent on November 12, 15:19:20
    HEY I HEARD U NOT A TOO VERY SMART PEOPLE ARE YOU?

수부룩이 내려오는 눈발속에서는
    까투리 매추래기 새끼들도 깃들이어 오는 소리

</ end quote>
  • edited November 2014
    over 9000
  • how many kingdoms does Meadows have this round?

< message quote>

수부룩이 내려오는 눈발속에서는
    까투리 매추래기 새끼들도 깃들이어 오는 소리

</ end quote>
    by the amount of matching ips, i'd guess it's less than you.
  • how many kingdoms does Meadows have this round?

< message quote>

수부룩이 내려오는 눈발속에서는
    까투리 매추래기 새끼들도 깃들이어 오는 소리

</ end quote>
    by the amount of matching ips, i'd guess it's less than you.
    burn
  • List so far:

Anyone catch any other names, post your news here. Let's KT them all. All alliance should post one
    5 for now.. Will that number grow? But anyway, there's no time to KT multis/probe farms. Bigger bacon to fry.
  • Psychonaut.

So. Damn. Clever.
    List so far:

5 for now.. Will that number grow? But anyway, there's no time to KT multis/probe farms. Bigger bacon to fry.
  • I have a masters in humour from when I was part of le reddit army.
  • party friday tonight. kill list over vodka.