Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Hierarchy

edited February 2012 in General
Refer to Sci's post in the Scally vs everyone thread, if you could name players that you respect most that STILL PLAY THIS GAME. Who would be up there, and who would be down low.

Comments

• King - Persona
    Plebeians - Everyone else

Don't be jelly.
  • I didn't know persona's gf was signed up to forums.
  • I sense this will become an ego stroking thread
  • weres my dam throne faggots
  • on a serious not. you know what we havnt had for a longtime, a what you think thread.
  • on a serious not. you know what we havnt had for a longtime, a what you think thread.
    always good for a laugh
  • how does that reply even make sense gayboy? stick to eating shemale sausage brah, your not welcome in here
  • i spelt something wrong. wow
  • I do like the what do you think of them threads.
  • I sense this will become an ego stroking thread
    Lemme get my ego cat.
  • Who is Mio? LOL.
  • Its persona in disguise
    hes defo queer enough to do that
  • how does that reply even make sense gayboy? stick to eating shemale sausage brah, your not welcome in here
    You are obviously confused.
  • iam confused? you are the man who was dating a women then found out it was a man and carried on boning it.

you buddy are the confused one
    Sadly no. I wish I was that awesome. I just can't NOT smile or laugh when Persona's in something. He just takes the standard "SK vet drama" and makes it into "Swag contest". (With him as the winner of course, ya dig?)
  • Drippin in swagga juice.
  • iam confused? you are the man who was dating a women then found out it was a man and carried on boning it.

Iynog is not me. It's funny how much you rage @ me in every single thread every single day.

;)

Guess if theres always a hole, theres always a way into that hole.

• Hi SK people. I want to be a part of the SK Hierarchy
  • Excellent, we actually have an opening for a whipping boy. You'd actually be starting several ranks higher than some of the people here.
  • Better than being the town whore like DT. Sleepin with every other guy... the blasphemy. :O
  • really?! thanks! where do I start?
    iam confused? you are the man who was dating a women then found out it was a man and carried on boning it.

Iynog is not me. It's funny how much you rage @ me in every single thread every single day.

;)
    why does he hate you so much?
  • really?! thanks! where do I start?
    iam confused? you are the man who was dating a women then found out it was a man and carried on boning it.

;)
    why does he hate you so much?
    Great, another Trolling spammer, exactly what these forums need...

*Face palm*
  • Sir Yoso is already above Bottle.
  • Bottle is above Yoso.
  • Lewsy, you sir are delusional.
  • edited February 2012
    How...Yoso been spamming and bumping old threads...You know i'm right, you know i'm always right. Us Asians are never wrong, we told you not to go into Iraq & afghanistan and yet you did and see how that turned out.