Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attention Lumberjack AL - From Fenriz

edited November 2014 in General
We will cancel war, and send NAP with Lumberjacks today at 17:53 SK time.
Thank you wolves for all your support!
~Ashy and Fenris Team~

Comments

• Geesh, I hate parody threads.
  • I think flames made the terms of the ceasefire pretty clear
  • It's funny
    They declare war, and think they can just tell us when it stops.

I'm not sure Ashdod knows what war is.
  • Indeed. LJ shouldn't stand for this.
  • This will be silly its to bad fen killed off exterminate he was the nice one
  • Why does LJ have to accept this NAP?
  • They shouldn't u attacked us disband or we eat u alive. That's what a wolf does right finish it prey. Get ur pack out of our uni and disband.
  • It's funny
    They declare war, and think they can just tell us when it stops.

I'm not sure Ashdod knows what war is.
  • Why does LJ have to accept this NAP?
  • Was nice playing with some of you guys again after so long. See you next anniversary? :)

I'm sorry i couldn't put up more of a fight as a KT LJ, you got me when i was sleeping :(
  • ahhhhh, we were really thirsty and chose you cause your TFs would be out

no hard feelings, play dec 18. not next anniversary. MARK IT.
  • No i was only gonna play because of Fenris and re-uniting with old friends for some fun.

It turns out it wasn't a fun round and i'm not gonna stick around to get disappointed by more cheaters. They can have this game.
  • this deserves a meme
  • No i was only gonna play because of Fenris and re-uniting with old friends for some fun.

It turns out it wasn't a fun round and i'm not gonna stick around to get disappointed by more cheaters. They can have this game.
    Bro. Stick around. I had to rape people but I am just a foot soldier
  • No i'm not gonna stick around, i'm not a sucker so i'm not gonna waste time on SK when there are still people who cheat and ruin the game for the legit players.

Everyone in the top cheats in one way or another, you will never get them to admit it and you can't prove it because it's really simple to use proxies and pretend you are multiple players. You'll notice how they have a lot of "friends" and people just happen to "get bored and suicide". Those are mostly multi accounts or actual friends that only sign up for the first week and then suicide to give them free land as their only goal of the game.

Make fun of me if you like, laugh if you think it's funny that i doen't want to try and compete legitimately with cheaters. It doesn't matter to me, you're the ones who will have to deal with them not me.

Some seem to think that Fenris came back to "dominate the game". We only came back because Ash asked us to, we only came back because it was an anniversary and it might be fun to play together again after all these years. Some guy(s) with multis ruined that fun because they don't like Fenris, because they don't like people who try to make the game more fun for everyone and not just the cheaters.

Don't read too much bitterness into my post, i'm not bitter and i'm not mad. I just want to play the game as it was meant to be played.

- Nice speech Alzamoth.
    - Thanks.
  • The fenris crew was just outclassed by other crews.
  • What fenris crew lol?
  • I was in the top last round andi most definitely don't cheat
  • No i'm not gonna stick around, i'm not a sucker so i'm not gonna waste time on SK when there are still people who cheat and ruin the game for the legit players.
    I still remember your bash, Alzabash. I might have forgiven, but never will I forget.

Everyone in the top cheats in one way or another, you will never get them to admit it and you can't prove it because it's really simple to use proxies and pretend you are multiple players. You'll notice how they have a lot of "friends" and people just happen to "get bored and suicide". Those are mostly multi accounts or actual friends that only sign up for the first week and then suicide to give them free land as their only goal of the game.

Make fun of me if you like, laugh if you think it's funny that i doen't want to try and compete legitimately with cheaters. It doesn't matter to me, you're the ones who will have to deal with them not me.

Some seem to think that Fenris came back to "dominate the game". We only came back because Ash asked us to, we only came back because it was an anniversary and it might be fun to play together again after all these years. Some guy(s) with multis ruined that fun because they don't like Fenris, because they don't like people who try to make the game more fun for everyone and not just the cheaters.

Don't read too much bitterness into my post, i'm not bitter and i'm not mad. I just want to play the game as it was meant to be played.

- Nice speech Alzamoth.
    - Thanks.
    Thanks for playing Alzamoth. Its been fun, lets see if SK is alive after 10 years or if Ashy is still alive by then.

I will invite you guys again, for sure:)
    ~hugs~
  • if you cant play a game with friends and make it fun for yourselves then you need to learn to play games
  • I hate to say it but early game like ehis the amount of true cheaters in the top is incredibly small. I know most of the tops this round at this point and can say that a majority don't cheat, they just know how to play current sk and mostly are heavy ofense so can have the land lead.
  • My group doesn't cheat and we still have fun... you got to find the fun in the game, not expect it to deliver fun to you ;)
  • yep we have fun with our friends, like zeal exiting newb with 3k scis and 2k goons 0 tanks casue of ad sls
  • My group doesn't cheat and we still have fun... you got to find the fun in the game, not expect it to deliver fun to you ;)
    exactlllyyy we do not and are in top ;)

• It's easy to find the fun in SK. You just Dole it up.
  • If you take sk super serious you wont' have fun, if you just want to dominate the round, compete against your friends etc then you will have fun