Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attn Fenris- From Lumberjacks AL

2»

Comments

• youre a freshman not even close to retirement
  • There's a war? Does this mean I should stop turtling?
  • that face is epic
  • that face is epic
  • Once would have been enough
  • if u look at it close and crosseyed it goes super 4d
  • edited November 2014
    Its like 4 player Mario Cart and everyone fucking up exactly the same at exactly the same time and all with the 4 Player Everyone Can Use Toadstool bug...

• offer still stands
  • offer still stands
    So does my promise. Newbie mode isn't that long.
  • offer still stands
    So does my promise. Newbie mode isn't that long.
    Said offer needs anexpiration date.
  • Have some lumberjack cake while you wait for a response.

• baum kuhen?
  • This war is not very exciting is it?
  • It's exciting enough
  • I just don't get why you guys wouldn't kill your fearless leader after she's Fucking you
  • I just don't get why you guys wouldn't kill your fearless leader after she's Fucking you
    And mysteriously quiet in the pfs after being the grand speech giver
    Maybe they are enjoying it lol
  • edited November 2014
    In 4 hours (48 hours of war status), we can drop War.

We will send NAP request.
  • Fen got raped by my guys.

I died but that's good
  • That dosent sound like the terms flames set... I'm pretty sure fen has to disband or kt lady ash
  • In 4 hours (48 hours of war status), we can drop War.

Help your alliance out and delete. If your making us kill you more kingdoms will suffer, we don't mind we want need land :)

Help your alliance out and delete. If your making us kill you more kingdoms will suffer, we don't mind we want need land :)
    Let's just take the land
  • That dosent sound like the terms flames set... I'm pretty sure fen has to disband or kt lady ash

Let's just take the land
  • What's this nap you speak of? That would imply you'd have a kd and or fenris is still around
  • What's this nap you speak of? That would imply you'd have a kd and or fenris is still around
    No one would kill a kingdom with 690 land. Even multi(M) dont care anymore.

I AL game 66 for Fenris re-union. Of course, I am around. With few real players, you can AL without a kingdom now adays. That is what AIM and other chat softwares are for.