Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

R66 - Play Powerless seems the best way?

edited November 2014 in General
Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 272,190 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.

i guess since everyone abuses the probes you can better invest 10% land into SMs then Fusions. Same for PF's (1 probe is deadly enough atm) so i wonder: what is the new perfect balance? 30% res, 30% rax, 60% mines?

Comments

• Just play under a different KD name. :P
  • 30 30 and 60? Bro, do you even math?
  • fat fingrs, 20-20-60 vs 30-30-40
  • November 6, 09:52:43 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 47,818 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.

you fucking kidding me, how bugged is this shit

someone at least man the fuck up and reveal your suiciding probes on me every fucking tick
    Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 272,190 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    I actually find it hilarious that the culprit is targeting you with even greater intensity as the round progresses. That's some true dedication right there.
  • 137% training camps
  • as always jess has thebest strategy smh wish ida thought of that
  • maybe get a little fdc...just saying
  • ive been powerless for days get over it
    im a fast growing oceanic. i dont fdc, i dont even get all bonusses

• November 10, 23:15:30 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 375,000 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.

its a BaconCookies kingdom for sure, it didnt happen during the NAP, it is happening now
  • I have been observing it for quite sometime. The coding is screwed up for this probes.
  • I have been observing it for quite sometime. The coding is screwed up for this probes.
    Thanks tips!
    Thanks tips!
    Thanks tips!
    ahaha

Thanks tips!

dont worry we have a detective on the case
    im a fast growing oceanic. i dont fdc, i dont even get all bonusses

Fast growing :D :D :D :D
  • fast reduced in size as well
  • means your research isn't as bad as before.