Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear mr Probefarm

edited November 2014 in General
Please stop suiciding your probes on my KD, Thanks

November 5, 18:11:13 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 32,940 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
November 5, 18:11:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 32,930 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
November 5, 18:11:15 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 32,920 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
November 5, 18:11:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 32,910 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
November 5, 18:11:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 32,421 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
November 5, 18:11:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
November 6, 01:45:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 6,623 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.

how many probes did they waste there? and by the timing its 1 guy, who just killed off at least a few thousand probes?

Comments

• There's a bug affecting the amount of power suicided probes kill.
  • There's a bug affecting the amount of power suicided probes kill.
    total send == total destroyed?

i just need an indication. did he waste 30k probes on me or not?
  • I tested it on my brother, killed 700 with 5 probes.
  • edited November 2014
    I tested it on my brother, killed 700 with 5 probes.
    bah. just bah, more of BCarts bend logics and hidden changes

Game Manual:

Suicide Attack Willing to give up a bit of probes? Or do you just want to easily destroy the enemies power. Send out a suicide attack, lose 100% of the probes sent and do damage of 2 power for every probe.

well for SURE 700/5 =/ 2

• At least it won't be impossible to make kds powerless in war
  • I've been destroying 24,500 power with 10 probes all round.
  • edited November 2014
    November 6, 09:52:43 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 47,818 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.

you fucking kidding me, how bugged is this shit

someone at least man the fuck up and reveal your suiciding probes on me every fucking tick

• LOL this is kind of funny. Sucks for Bio but kind of funny. Unless he goes powerless.
  • LOL this is kind of funny. Sucks for Bio but kind of funny. Unless he goes powerless.
    -50k power per tick, im powerless next tick lol. this shit is OP and worst part is the 100% succesrate of it so no finding out who the faggot is.

• edited November 2014
    LOL this is kind of funny. Sucks for Bio but kind of funny. Unless he goes powerless.
    -50k power per tick, im powerless next tick lol. this shit is OP and worst part is the 100% succesrate of it so no finding out who the faggot is.

Nope youre right nothing you can do your life sux
  • Mission: Failure
    (November 6, 19:31:11)
    Action: Spy on Kingdom
    Losses: We lost a total of 14,978 probes in this mission.

Thanks bcart! I sent 15k lost this
  • I don't think I've ever lost less than 90% of my probes.
  • Bcart is worthless