Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will there be any form of competition left?

edited November 2014 in Game Talk
Strongest Alliances in the Universe

Rank Alliance Total networth Average networth
1 [BaconCookies] 24,686,811 4,937,362
2 [Lumberjacks] 19,147,736 3,829,547
3 [Fenriz] 17,473,512 3,494,702
4 [Twilight] 10,735,032 2,147,006

Looking at the alliances ranking, somehow it's not difficult to say that Bacon will win this round by a mile ahead of the rest, unless Lumberjacks joined in to give them a run for their money. Fenriz & Twilight combined is still too small to cause a threat to Bacon. While looking at the top 50Land, it's mostly consisted of Bacon kds. with a small portion belonging to the rest. In fact, the entire top 10land is perhaps all Bacon.

I've no idea what position Lumber stands, allies or not, but at this rate, Bacon is definitely going to dominate the game. and I Just can't see any form of competition.

Are there any kds outside the top10 that can grab these top Bacon kds and give them a little competition for their top places. As there are all alliance mates, hence they won't be hitting each other. Who else will actually dare to pose a threat, and if so, will they even dare to strike a Bacon kd a risk getting gangbanged by their entire alliance.

This round is too one sided, which isn't Bacon's fault. Credit given to their AL for being able to bring a huge amount of good kd builders to join his alliance. But it just shows how far behind everyone else are in SK these days. With such a small base of players, I'm pretty sure even Bacon players won't feel the fun of it anymore. As some of their kds are just getting a free pass of not being grabbed, the competition just isn't there.

Is there a solution? The onus is on the weaker ones to try to work together to give them at least a fight before they begin to dominate the game. But perhaps that may never happen.

p.s. don't be misunderstood, this post isn't an attack on Bacon. There've done nothing wrong. in fact, They've done well, the AL did well to get them all together winning. I'm just hoping to read your views on it, constructively. Thanks.

Comments

• Not really sure if this is a troll post or you simply haven't been paying attention to a thing that has happened this round. I strongly advise you to not make posts like this unless your up to date on what has been going on.
  • the reason for bacons lead is because they have the cheaters union and did not get multiraped. anything of any threat to bacon has surgically been removed. Top DW, Terra's are all in Bacon.
  • why cant we all be friends?

• The reason is because meadows needs a girlfriend
  • Time to farm bacon
  • there hasnt even been a war yet or anything, so saying that there is no competition anymore is kind of not correct.
  • A BC + Twilight vs LJ + Fenris would be an even fight.
  • Obvious troll. Next.
  • Flames confirmed as the multi lord
  • There is proof or we still using the dart board?
  • edited November 2014
    wopr

• Wait so you say warring the top alliance is bad because they can farm us? However, wouldn't letting them just grow make it easier to farm us later? Also war comes down to activity. If the top players are NW hugging and don't want to do failed attacks because its beneath them, then it doesn't play out how it should. Also in cases like this, players will only make big hits. Again this leaves players to continue to attack while they go for land gains. At this point I don't see many people siding with Bacon unless they are one of the examples I just mentioned.
  • edited November 2014
    Wait so you say warring the top alliance is bad because they can farm us? However, wouldn't letting them just grow make it easier to farm us later? Also war comes down to activity. If the top players are NW hugging and don't want to do failed attacks because its beneath them, then it doesn't play out how it should. Also in cases like this, players will only make big hits. Again this leaves players to continue to attack while they go for land gains. At this point I don't see many people siding with Bacon unless they are one of the examples I just mentioned.
    Is this a separate scenario or a discussion of one of those listed above. I'm just asking "what if" , "what could happen" - as the OP has mentioned, it is a discussion thread, nothing to do with anything else but discussion.

I'm trying to read between your lines.
    Your idea was: If war now, or later, does not make a difference?
    It will be farming still?
    Is this what you are saying/explaining?

You also mentioned that - war also is played out depending on activity of players.

So, lets looks at DW/Terra numbers + NW + Activity = deciding point who wins the war?

Activity is only 1 component.
    What weight does it carry as a deciding factor ?
    (33% Players Type DW/Terra +33%NW+33% activity) - Is this a correct estimate?

Or would activity take up 50% weight and the rest 25/25%?

• ¨what am i reading?
  • history is being made
  • the funniest thing ash said dwas that one alliance vs three alliance would be a farm fest for theone alliance.... Heres a hint if done right the one alliance can't make it
  • This early in the game low range dw kingdoms in other alliances can still buttface KT'S in BC. That's why it has to be soon
  • the funniest thing ash said dwas that one alliance vs three alliance would be a farm fest for theone alliance.... Heres a hint if done right the one alliance can't make it
    So, this is something to think of, if you look at scene 1? ( Top high NW DWs has high activity? or Smaller ones can have a chance there? )
  • You're new ash to ill break it down for you.

Whoever has the most wls wins the war. PAs normally but this round just WLs.
  • ¨what am i reading?
  • One thing is for sure. The longer the universe takes to initiate war with BaconCookies, the more the odds stack in their favor. I'm not sure what the hold up is at this point, but pretty soon taking them down will be out of reach.
  • ¨what am i reading?
    i'm pretty sure i am not writing in binary yet.
  • Considering that lumberjacks are destroying the mid range kingdoms on the universe side, they are obviously not planning on fighting against bacon
  • Considering that lumberjacks are destroying the mid range kingdoms on the universe side, they are obviously not planning on fighting against bacon
    LJ and BC have been at each others throats the last couple of days. My sector saw like 10 hits from BC in the last 24 hours.
  • It doesn't matter how big BC is, it's like this every rd and usually the big alliance collapses from the inside...

BRING ON THUNDERDOME BITCHES! !!
  • i hope bacon takes them to the cleaners, i'll laugh my ass off at this point
  • I don't understand why everyone's making it out like bacon will win, these scores are very close. 2 alliances with the right activity can take bacon down in 2 weeks, EASY. Stop bitching and initiate the inevitable uni gangbang that we all knows coming. Why else do you think bacon hasn't declared? They know there isn't a big enough lead to take any one alliance out. They're letting LJ and Fenriz piss each other off so the uni gamgbamg doesn't happen.

Simple politics. IE, you're all dumb.
  • I don't understand why everyone's making it out like bacon will win, these scores are very close. 2 alliances with the right activity can take bacon down in 2 weeks, EASY. Stop bitching and initiate the inevitable uni gangbang that we all knows coming. Why else do you think bacon hasn't declared? They know there isn't a big enough lead to take any one alliance out. They're letting LJ and Fenriz piss each other off so the uni gamgbamg doesn't happen.

Simple politics. IE, you're all dumb.
    omg...rohan whos on your account bro you just made amazing sense