Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In Our Hearts Forever....

edited February 2012 in General
Poland's worst air disaster occurred today when a small 2 seater plane crashed into a cemetery this morning. Polish search and rescue workers have recovered 826 bodies so far and expect that the number will climb as the digging continues into the night.

Comments

• They're recovering dead bodies though, yes? Meh.
  • Dark humour...I knew people who are related to people who knew people who had colleagues in the crash 2 years ago that killed the President. It's not a laughing matter
  • Go fuck yourself you ignorant, racist piece of shit.
  • Dont mock the dead you fuckin mclovin looking cunt
  • wait how many of those 826 bodies came from the crash and how many were already there?
  • when a small 2 seater plane crashed

At most 2 were alive.
  • yeah i get that now. still DF is a mclovin lookin cunt :P
  • edited February 2012
    when a small 2 seater plane crashed

At most 2 were alive.
    You dont know that it was only two for sure...coulda been clowns on that plane or ever mexicans. And dozens of mexicans can cram themselves into a toyota

• All the hate because people are idiots and can't think and read at the same time. Plus I am Polish so not so Racist.
  • you are polish? why dont you get back to poland and stop stealing ppls jobs you fucking white nigger
  • you are polish? why dont you get back to poland and stop stealing ppls jobs you fucking white nigger
    stop stealing ppls jobs you fucking white nigger
    you fucking white nigger
    white nigger
    I disagree, polish people participate a lot in UK economy, way more than Yorkshiremen ever will.
  • I am an American Citizen dick wad. You can be Polish and not be born in Poland.
  • I am an American Citizen dick wad. You can be Polish and not be born in Poland.
    Me?
  • edited February 2012
    Had to make room for the new top dogs, scrub.

Also, hi tangsta
  • Nah. I wish Pyro would show his ugly head around here. I only ever talk to him on the facebooks.
  • hey Sci

LewsTherin = Pyro (asian Pyro)?
    he reminds me of him...
    Feck off.
  • wait how many of those 826 bodies came from the crash and how many were already there?
    ^that
    ^that... was the joke
  • edited February 2012
    I disagree, polish people participate a lot in UK economy, way more than Yorkshiremen ever will.
    Reminds me of the Independent article about the Polish waitress who was living on the states coffer's in some "shithole" (Donegal) and led an easy-going life, getting a Hawaiin massage the next day.

Actually turned out the Independent author couldn't translate for shit, and she was learning how to provide said massage, and she thought where she lived was beautiful and didn't understand locals calling it a "shithole."