Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To all the Players of Starkingdoms

edited November 2014 in General
We are an online community. I find SK people fun, with quirks and twisted sense of humor, its been good all around.

When I pop up around September 2014, all I am doing is inviting players to come back.

How many of you come back this round, because I sent the invite?
Hands up?

I got killed off by multi on October 28, that's fine. We will regroup.

On OCtober 29-30 Fenris players have been attack by multi again. (Dancer, Silver City, Depressland)
On October 31, Veii was killed off by the multi again?

I'm pissed off (that is an understatement - I am angry). I also invited Veii to come back this round, and he was killed off by a the multi.

And Fenris for an alliance is hitting multi, and passing KT, coordinating spreadsheets here on PF and AIM.

Again, that is a technical problem since Bcart COULD NOT delete that multi who is killing legitimate players, all from Fenris.
Tell me how is that fair?

My AIM has been flooded with questions, my PM is full. It has to stop.

Zam: When you create a thread that Fenris AL is a cheater, that is false accusation.
The rest of you have figured out already what the accusation was, and know that is false.

But I do not appreciate being called names, especially if you are on AIM, in the same chat room with me.
That is something more to irritate people and divert the multi KT effort, which has been doing great in the past few days.

With that Good luck to everyone in SK, and all the best in life and in game.

~Ashy~
And the cookies are gluten free, too much candies from last night.

Comments

• There's always gonna be a multi man running around... we've all been fucked over in previous rds... as far as zam goes, well that's his style!
  • you should totally check the feral cats thread here
  • If it still isn't evident who is running the multis. You must have your eyes glued the f*ck shut. How many more pieces of the puzzle need to be assembled before people get the picture?
  • Who is it then?
  • Look at who was multi raped and who was left untouched. Combine that with a little sk history and the picture should be pretty clear. I' not gonna spell it out.
  • I need it spelled out
  • I need it spelled out
  • "to all"

this doesnt concern me
  • Just spell it out, no need to protect cheaters.
  • I need it spelled out
    On top of that it happens every round and a few of the guys hit by multiyear weren't old fenris they were our friends who have played for a long time. We are greatful for more players returning but this mutying isn't a rare event. And because you came back we do not hold you am on a pedistile example I don't give a shit who depressedlands was back in the day because that was 14 years ago or 10 etc. We all play by the same rules or try to. And multis is something we deal with every roubdm
  • If people are too naive to figure it out themselves. Lets just blame it on xMYx and call it a day.
  • Haha that's who I blame :) xmyx
  • I am too naive to figure it out. Or i haven't played in 6 years.
  • Ash: How exactly is it a false accusation? Kingdoms are created with your IP and created using a name you used last round (Karakoram). Then you proceed to tell everyone that they arent made by you, they are just made by people that you instructed to make.

Lady Ashnod 1:27 am
    I told you that dave 2 days ago.
    clone wars

So you talk about "Clone Wars" and then all of a sudden multi's pop up with your name and IP.
  • Not exactly sure what xmyx have done to be labelled this way. If you believe we are behind then you are wrong. xmyx often fight 2ndc kds, are 2ndc kds dying? No we dont pull that.

Im not malaysian, but I roll with them and often direct them. Its not them.
  • Not exactly sure what xmyx have done to be labelled this way. If you believe we are behind then you are wrong. xmyx often fight 2ndc kds, are 2ndc kds dying? No we dont pull that.

Im not malaysian, but I roll with them and often direct them. Its not them.
    ...... I was clearly being sarcastic.

• Regardless of how I feel about this. The favor is far too stacked in the favor of the group of people responsible. The only thing to turn too now is fighting fire with fire and that's exactly what i intend to do from now on.
  • Robtomo. U r driving this theread off topic. Only 1 solution. Make a new thread.

I heard you grouped with mercer and he hasnt even said hi to me yet.
  • Heres the thing ash,

you can't right a wrong by doing another wrong. You instructed your friends to make 200 multis to take out the other multis this is no good.

Robtomo tell me who it is i have no clue lol
  • i have little feeling robtomo blames me lol
  • This round sucks yo.
  • i have little feeling robtomo blames me lol
    No I know its not you. The people who are running the multis know that I know its them. It could be only one of them running the multis or it can be a combined effort. Either way they're guilty by association.
  • 2ndc kds are getting hit
  • Am I running the multies?
  • I need it spelled out
    On top of that it happens every round and a few of the guys hit by multiyear weren't old fenris they were our friends who have played for a long time. We are greatful for more players returning but this mutying isn't a rare event. And because you came back we do not hold you am on a pedistile example I don't give a shit who depressedlands was back in the day because that was 14 years ago or 10 etc. We all play by the same rules or try to. And multis is something we deal with every roubdm
    Ohh I completely agree.
  • I got multied hahahahhagah

Pie you got lucky bro

I will get my revenge next round
    The NAP saved you
  • Is viva actually any good or is this all a tiny dog barking at cars going by
  • Tiny dog barking n yipping like always... :)
  • I feel bad for predicting she'd stick around for 2 rounds earlier. Should've said 2 days lol.

ofc I dont think anybody could've predicted she'd get caught cheating and then make such a pathetic excuse.