Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN: Multi-man (whoever you are)

edited October 2014 in General
First of all: GG to you,

This round we actually had about 10-20 actual players returning to SK, Players who can make this game more fun for everyone. Instead, we see alot of them being KTed by some multies.

What is your goal? to fight the othter set of multies? to make people quit SK? or just enjoying everyone being pissed off to the point they might quit and never return again?

That was it.

Comments

• ow and attn Dank (or whoever fakes to be dank:

imagehttp://i.imgur.com/liGtKtS.png

great spam
  • Wooow, I wish I could live in mums basement without bills. Js
  • Might i add thanks True Colors (1:18), OathmealCreamPie (1:5) for holding your respective sectors hostage in Fenris Alliance without a chance of getting out. AL and FM are now dead, so free reign supreme to you all.

This round already sucked because of BCartfall, but you made this round alot more fubar then it was. Round66: Round of multi-trolling.

• Inb4 this happens every round, no point crying about it.
  • looks like robtomo's work to me
  • Inb4 this happens every round, no point crying about it.
    bullshit and you know it, we did have some multies but not killing and dominating the round like this one. The probicide makes killing them extremely more harder and their blind suicide strikes actually are killing people this round, at a steady rate of 1 kd killed each 24h period. Round66 we had some returning players, but im glad the multirape and the early technical issues made them leave, less players means less suspects to who the great faggot is.

• looks like robtomo's work to me
    More like my work. Robtomo didn't group with me like we planned, so I got revenge.
  • Same every round. Yet these days we have less players to combat it. Also I would suggest there is more than 20 returning players this round
  • How sad for the multi that he spends halloween night logging into all of his SK accounts while everyone else goes to parties.
  • edited October 2014
    looks like robtomo's work to me
    How do you figure? My account was killed like 2 days ago by the same multis that are causing the problems. I haven't even logged back in because tbh i sign up expecting it.

Same thing happens every time i decide to play a round. I achieve rank 1 then get multi raped for no reason.

Not sure why you would even accuse me of this. I guess i'm an easy target to shift the blame on. I'd put my money on it that the multis won't touch your kingdom tho.

• Same thing happens every time i decide to play a round. I buy a rank 1 then get multi raped for no reason.

ftfy
  • I was joking rob :P

and multis have hit me already :P
  • I hate to sound so cynical,

multis exist every round. We sign up knowing hey I could get killed out of newb. Lumber has killed 6-7 now and they are suiciding sooo they should start dying relatively quick now. No need to get your panties in a wad.

Also fen sectors that are stuck should just ask Mary to disband and reform so they can't do that ya know
  • Yes good work wannabe, great work on helping to make sure this game stays dead. Maybe one day you will be as legendary as Acid Burn, Anonymous, or even Lizard Squad. At least they had the balls to own up to who they were. For a minute there, I almost suspected this was Bcartfall himself, after all, this fits his MO; fuck shit up, take no responsibility.
    Love Acidburn, now where is my Crash Override? ~looks for my Lithuanian~

• All those returning players are fenris though, they get off on killing cheaters
  • Might i add thanks True Colors (1:18), OathmealCreamPie (1:5) for holding your respective sectors hostage in Fenris Alliance without a chance of getting out. AL and FM are now dead, so free reign supreme to you all.

This round already sucked because of BCartfall, but you made this round alot more fubar then it was. Round66: Round of multi-trolling.

Both TC and CP have suicided. But i think they are not static IP like the 509.*

I would back up the last of the AF, and pass on the KT to Fenriz AF.

Man...Veii is killed off, so what are the chances?

My order is clones of clones is too slow to stop the multi.
  • Has BaconCookies had any casualties to multis? Or we not going to talk about that?
  • Just curious lol. Every other alliance is losing people except BaconCookies. Kinda suspeeshus homes.
  • Thought about it but It seemed cliche.
  • Has BaconCookies had any casualties to multis? Or we not going to talk about that?
    no not that I know of.
    I also suspect the culprit is probably in my alliance as well, but being an alliance that was created more or less at the last moment, I don't know who is hiding in my alliance that may or may not be responsible, if indeed they are in my alliance.

but we are also actively working to kill these multis
    no not that I know of.
    I also suspect the culprit is probably in my alliance as well, but being an alliance that was created more or less at the last moment, I don't know who is hiding in my alliance that may or may not be responsible, if indeed they are in my alliance.

but we are also actively working to kill these multis
    Man you're a good politician. I'm not even angry at BaconCookies anymore. Towards the end there I started to feel bad for them. You should run for alderman or something.
  • To be honest, he did get randomly handed an alliance and specifically said to me "Take the sectors you want and Ill take the left over sectors"
  • but we are also actively working to kill these multis
    This. I'd LOVE to not have to send more than 75 tanks for the crappy 10 lands I keep pulling off of the multis. But I'm doing it. And they're posted in AFs. Current KT, as well as multi list.
  • To be honest, he did get randomly handed an alliance and specifically said to me "Take the sectors you want and Ill take the left over sectors"
    Well SK twitter just posted this will be the last round before the site is shut down. So it wont matter most of us will never talk to each other again lol
  • sk has twitter? lol

Well SK twitter just posted this will be the last round before the site is shut down. So it wont matter most of us will never talk to each other again lol
    Bcart wont remove multis, but maintains and updates an sk twitter?
  • and facebook
  • sk has twitter? lol