Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy 13 years Anniversary Fenris!!!! Howlllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

edited October 2014 in General
Depressland's Era (Game 8) 2001, October 27th: Fenris is founded. Depressland is AL, Storlock & BMNland are AALs.

photo wolf2f.gif

I am a mere waitress when Fenris was founded on October 27, 2001.

I remain the waitress behind the bar. Bloody Mary's are flowing, the Vodka, The Rhum, Whiskey, Scotch on the Rocks, White Russian, Strawberry Drinks and Lemonade (under age wolves), ice cold beer.

Neithan was busy in the kitchen - frying pans were clanking.

MPC and his crew had a thumb wristle, ninja fights. Some playing chess, but looks like it ended in thumb wrestle too.

The Trolls came back from LARP, already loaded, and the swords were use as bathroom stalls lock.

There was Llama humping- I forget the details, at least I forget the censored details....

Once everyone was drunk - Ashnod's Nudie bar was suggested, but we cannot find waitress to work there nor a show.
So we hired a Llama and drag queens to entertain bunch of wolves....

I think they serve popcorn, there was a microwave machine at the entrance. They use popcorns as token and there was a dartboard set up.

The tradition continues...bring on the cheese!

Welcome new players ~ welcome oldies~ welcome alliance friends and enemies in the game~ time to celebrate, let's worry about war tomorrow~

~Your waitress, Ladyashnod~
Note: I discovered Gluten Free Cookies

Comments