Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where's is pie this round?

2»

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Btw Pie I wanna know where you are this round too.
  • I can remember being in the running for most hated player...hehe
  • Same here. I'm hunting that bitch.
  • Where the f are you pie?
  • 1:10... fucking Lrn2Read ya damn fool eh-jut!

• Im coming after you too pie!
  • Viva has to be the most hated player.
    mmmmmm darius might have him beat
  • disagree, just about everyone throws insults at viva.
  • true, i think of him like the retarded step brother that you have to baby sit on friday nights and he ruins your life
  • the fact that this thread even exists is a testiment to Vivas AWESOME SK skills.

pie isnt even hiding you goon, and you should play with Eiko, you guys would be perfect for eachother, no offense to Eiko lol
  • Eiko is quiet now :( I havent seen him around in a while, I wouldnt be surprised if he isnt playing this round based on the probes as hes a probe whore
  • He was here last round.
  • yeah we killed eiko on s2near the end of last round, mostly for being Eiko, and i happen to know his exact location on s1 this round, tho for his sake im not gonna share :)
  • Viva, butthurt bro?
  • the fact that this thread even exists is a testiment to Vivas AWESOME SK skills.

pie isnt even hiding you goon, and you should play with Eiko, you guys would be perfect for eachother, no offense to Eiko lol

Ecko is a idiot
    But I enjoyed killing him
    That time, he was begging for mercy, it was very funny and I slept well that night,
    A lot of you may have sleepless nights this round

No stones will go un turned

I hate atmosphere the
    Most because he fiddles little children
  • Diddles?
  • No, he plays the fiddle exceptionally well for little children.

Why would you hate him for that?
  • A lot of you may have sleepless nights this round
    Classic viva, didn't read the round bonus.