Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms: Era of Desert Wasteland

edited February 2012 in Game Talk
Round 49 wooooo. so jus' saying, next round everyone should go dw, kill off all non dw kingdoms, turtle till the last week or two then everyone just rolls out each other, sounds like a blasty to me.
not that this has anything to do with desert wasteland being overpowered and hoping to gain it attention.

Comments

• Thoughts that what we were doing this round.
  • And last round...
  • Sounds good. About DW being overpowered tho...I think when all top kds group together and clump themselves into the same alliance or NAP with every other DW so people get away with training mostly goons from the start of the round, it does prove that goon cost should be raised but not that DW is overwhelmingly overpowered as some might say.
  • it is though, even without naps or at the start when everyone is close, the price of goons allows any shit player to be able to break good players with no skill whatsoever

it should be based on skill or build who you can hit, not just go all res dw and mass goons
  • qjizz talking about skill
    uses farms

mfw
  • form an anti dw coalition and stamp them out...seriously, don't complain --> fix it within the game!
    uses farms

mfw
    dont...just dont bring that shit here

nobody cares that you go on 4chan

thanks for the compliment though, thinking I farm must mean my kingdoms look good enough to be cheated ;)
    uses farms

mfw

thanks for the compliment though, thinking I farm must mean my kingdoms look good enough to be cheated ;)
    Ummmm... 'Kingdoms'... Case Closed... ;-)
  • shit!

haha, im talking across multiple rounds, he likes to use this excuse often....im still waiting for him to roll me as he promised, its been like 2 years but im still waiting.
    uses farms

mfw

Its all about 2chan baby!