Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good Round

2»

Comments

• ah start fresh sky.
    take the second to that last archives.
  • Nah, I'd rather tear that pussy to shreds this round if I find him. :)
  • Yes I was Tissot. And then I died and then one of xMYx gave me his account from 10th.

Technically I played Green longer than Tissot.
    Pfff... you guys wouldnt even tell me who you were
    Well now I know youre not a complete douche. would it have changed anything. Likely my death.

I thought about tagged up as Darius and claiming victory over sk.
  • were you also frank this round?
    nope, i legitimately had only one kd the whole round. was playing lazy as hell, super surprised the kd ended up as high as it did, but then again overall scores for the round were low.

as far as barricade revealing, i doubt it would have mattered. i don't think anyone who really dislikes him was playing anyway. i pretty much had assumed he was go green for awhile.
  • Wait a minute? 17 mill was a top score? 0_o
  • Wait a minute? 17 mill was a top score? 0_o
    Archieves
  • Dole give me my sector back
  • ODBODB
    edited October 2014
    I think some large crappy Jerusalem kingdom suicided on me, thus pushing me from Rank 11 in land to 14 just before round end. Not sure who because I was offline for the last 5 hours.

Hope I get a chance to tear that pussy to shreds this round.

Mission Success
    (October 23, 19:54:51)
    Spoils
    Planets: 2,126
    Platinum: 271,576
    Civilians: 20,795
    Energy: 0

Honor: 2,148

Losses
    Soldiers: 0
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 29
    Fighters: 0
    Tanks: 7,074
    Tactical Fighters: 768

Our scans report that we killed about 15,360 enemy units.

Your forces arrive and find the enemy kingdom heavily defended. Your forces still outnumber them but only the battle will decided who is victorious. The two armies fight for a great time and after many cries of death and horror the battle is over. The victory is yours.

Our forces will take 14 hours to return home.

My hit was a retal for your bash on Peace Distributor in 1:20 from earlier that day. In all honesty I was a little open but I still had 100k LD and 15K tanks at home. Considering that I was half your land size and able to break you I would suggest better defense in the future :-))

I hope there's no hard feelings - It was a legit retal with a couple of hours left in the round, not a last minute suicide. I do not carry grudges from past rounds and hope you will do the same.

Peace Bro

• edited October 2014
    Well, it's about to be a bad fucking round for you because I do carry grudges. :)

You guys had been probing me all day so I knew you were planning something. In the end, I didn't care that much and went to bed because I knew you didn't have the balls to do it when I'm online considering that I'd have double, even triple, tapped you back with that shitty defense of yours.

Also, it wasn't a bash. He had almost 7k land while I was at almost 17k land. Hell, I sent only half my TF's to tap him. The only reason you got away with it was because I went offline otherwise NA would've raped you back to the stone age during those final hours.
  • Everyone loves a grudge!
  • edited October 2014
    It's a good motivator to play the next round! :p

yeah, grunge for lyfe.
  • Walls you better hide this round....
    Mwhahahaha
    :p
  • Well, it's about to be a bad fucking round for you because I do carry grudges. :)

You guys had been probing me all day so I knew you were planning something. In the end, I didn't care that much and went to bed because I knew you didn't have the balls to do it when I'm online considering that I'd have double, even triple, tapped you back with that shitty defense of yours.

Also, it wasn't a bash. He had almost 7k land while I was at almost 17k land. Hell, I sent only half my TF's to tap him. The only reason you got away with it was because I went offline otherwise NA would've raped you back to the stone age during those final hours.

Actually my defense was pretty darn good... seeing as how I went 189 and 1 and I wasn't in NA. Enough said. Your defense on the other other hand... you got broken by a turtle with half your land that didn't have to suicide to break you. It was a fair retal. Cry about it all you want. You should be ashamed that were able to be broken like that. You had all the advantages being in the alliance with all the tops.

I'm putting this behind me. Have a good round my friend.
  • hear hear, well said ODB.

start fresh, another round!
  • What nobody seemed to be remembering is that WHEN THE FUCJ DID SHINING GET BACK

yeah, grunge for lyfe.
    Speaking of grudges, I think I'm supposed to be holding one against you for R58. Watch yo back, yo!

Zeal, you see nothing. Ssshhhh.

CMSZ
  • Actually my defense was pretty darn good... seeing as how I went 189 and 1 and I wasn't in NA. Enough said. Your defense on the other other hand... you got broken by a turtle with half your land that didn't have to suicide to break you. It was a fair retal. Cry about it all you want. You should be ashamed that were able to be broken like that. You had all the advantages being in the alliance with all the tops.

I'm putting this behind me. Have a good round my friend.
    1. Your defense was trash. In fact, 8 ticks before round end, I was debating whether to hit you or Death Palace in 1:17. Decided to leave you guys alone.
    2. Anyone can suicide-break a bigger kingdom two hours before end of round, especially when they're only around a million NW away from the target kingdom.
    3. I guess I didn't bash Peace Distributor after all? At least keep your story straight.
    4. You know that you had to wait for me to go offline. You had no balls to do it while I was online knowing that I and others would've torn you a new asshole. Judging by the time-stamp, you waited until you were pretty sure I wasn't coming back online before you made the hit. What a pussy.
    5. See you around. I have a feeling that I'll see you sooner rather than later. :)
  • nobody gets the joke

i said grunge..... :(
  • nobody gets the joke

i said grunge..... :(
    courtney love

• Grunge (sometimes referred to as the Seattle sound) is a subgenre of alternative rock that emerged during the mid-1980s in the American state of Washington, particularly in Seattle.

I get it now.
  • I dont, can we break that down?
    Kurt Cobain - God of the Grunge movement
    Kurt Cobain - God of the Grunge movement

Who the fuck is that
  • nevermind, he is dead
  • It's not ironic at all that Walls said grunge for life.

Because the king of grunge didn't take his own...
  • That's because he was about to not be grunge anymore and he couldn't have that.
  • Where is pie this round?
  • Not hiding