Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is Integrity in SK?

2»

Comments

• Loxie for rank1. You'd be tied for the best AL left in SK if you signed up.
  • Maybe not elite god tier, but definitely one of the more enjoyable I was in.
    I am jelly of IP therefor anything I say about it is to be disregarded

Why you so mad, man? I'm not trying to insult you or Puppies. I'm speaking facts. I had my own records and accomplished my own shit. I have no reason to throw shade on your game, but to say that Puppies were on the level of a Fenris, Lum, WD, Chaotic, NsomniaX, Mafia, etc, would be wrong.

Nobody even said that they were bad, so at this point, you're adding implications where there aren't any.

:D :D :D :D :D

Heheheheheheheh You must have never talked with me before ^_^

Ouch. Who else is left?
    Maybe not elite god tier, but definitely one of the more enjoyable I was in.

Why you so mad, man? I'm not trying to insult you or Puppies. I'm speaking facts. I had my own records and accomplished my own shit. I have no reason to throw shade on your game, but to say that Puppies were on the level of a Fenris, Lum, WD, Chaotic, NsomniaX, Mafia, etc, would be wrong.

Nobody even said that they were bad, so at this point, you're adding implications where there aren't any.

Guess not!
  • Good ALs to be sure but they don't try. Seems we get new ALs every time I decide to sign up
    Ouch. Who else is left?

Guess not!
    Thought so :D

• the insane AL, the sane ones realise its best to run far far away
  • its christmas vacation next round, hmmm..interesting.
  • its christmas vacation next round, hmmm..interesting.
    All of us are old now even the young players are mid twenties who's got Xmas break lol
    Ouch. Who else is left?

Guess not!
    Ah okay, Puppies is an alliance then. Lum and Mafia was around when I played.
    That is an interesting alliance name.