Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Place to Live?

2»

Comments

• Not freaking Dallas, lol
    What is in Dallas Merle?
    teh ebola. It's all I hear about now days
  • You live in Kingston you have my favourite bar ever there, I still miss raxx :( have you gone yet fauss?
    http://www.climbinggym.ca/
    the only place i've been to in kingston.
  • Syria sounds good
  • I have come to realise that I wouldn't mind the peace and quiet that living in the country has to offer. Think small country town with acreage houses and a bar, shops, restaurants. A great view would be ideal as well. Something for me to look out the window to and be amazed every day.

A major city around an hour or two away would be ideal though so you can go to big events when they come up.

Unfortunately such places are hard to come by when my type of work usually takes place in a CBD.

I could name somewhere in Australia but I have an attraction to be somewhere different.

I wouldn't mind being the odd Aussie living in an American/British town that fits my criteria. Looking at the house prices in America makes me wonder if it's in my best interest to make the move ;)
    that's where i live in belgium :p between 4 big cities and then in the country side :)
  • Rural Nova Scotia.
  • yes ive been to raxx and ive been to the boilerroom :o over hyped kingston is terrible
  • yes ive been to raxx and ive been to the boilerroom :o over hyped kingston is terrible

okay raxx is not over hyped, its amazing there
  • Rural Nova Scotia.
    anything tasty here? seafoods in general?
  • Smoky mountains area, tennessee.
    Abu dhabi, uae was super awesome as well
  • Rural Nova Scotia.
    anything tasty here? seafoods in general?
    Yup we are definitely known for our seafood, especially lobster, which is my favorite conveniently. I just actually bought a new house and there is am amazing seafood restaurant down the road so this is great.
  • I still have to make it there, my buddy lives above the bluenose
  • Smoky mountains area, tennessee.
    Abu dhabi, uae was super awesome as well
    http://www.outsideonline.com/adventure-travel/best-towns/Sweet-HomeChattanooga.html

Chattanooga, TN ..if I can pronounce that right, awesome boulders to climb....add to bucket list.
  • did someone say Dawson's Creek? cuz i'd totes live there
  • I would just move back to my home town of Lawrence Kansas.
  • Right now, I want to be in Hawaii.
    -1C is just too chilly.