Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kill Lynog Alliance

edited January 2012 in General
So next round I'm making an alliance. It will be named Kill Lynog or something along those lines. Nothing against him of course. Everybody knows I'm a huge fan of his. This alliance will not be full of multis, because we will pass those accounts to real people. We're not noobs we have been around a long time. By we I mean FC. Not many of them exist but somebody will be spinning the accounts and sounding just like them. If you are interested in doing this just private message me. I'll put you on the safe list and you can share passwords with others if you like. I don't know if anyone here can program a bot but that would sure be sweet. Maybe also you could throw in a better seeka program than the Lithuanians have. Oh yea.

Anywho we, me, or possibly some other people are totally gonna do this. We really look forward to you being there, and if you won't I'm sorry if we steal your kingdom name.

This is for real I really look forward to playing this game with you all next round.

Comments

• wanka dun keel me ho scrub nob
  • edited January 2012
    I'm totally not going to Kill Lynog. I feel that by making an alliance name that states I will commit this act nobody will take the threat seriously, and we will be at peace the entire round.
  • Then I'm not joining.. of course I learnt my lesson from HG and I'd never join you.. if you'd even have me
  • edited January 2012
    I admit that I incorrectly labeled you and that you were not the person that I believed you to be. My apologies once again. I got carried away with the surplus after rolling HG.
  • I admit that I incorrectly labeled you and that you were not the person that I believed you to be. My apologies once again. I got carried away with the surplus after rolling HG.
    Sincere? Uh.. uh.. apology accepted
  • pie if he wants his alliance to die within a week he'll give you a call ok m8
  • whats the point in this alliance? lynog gets killed every round anyways
  • And if he wants a blowjob he will call you, neg. Bet you step up first.
  • whats the point in this alliance? lynog gets killed every round anyways
    It's just the name of the alliance.
  • negneg
    edited January 2012
    And if he wants a blowjob he will call you, neg. Bet you step up first.
    after you

give him hell m8
  • Giving me the blowjob doesn't mean that I'm gay right, prison rules?
  • So I destroy his alliance first THEN you give him head? Is that how I'm reading that..
  • FC is...

Powerful.
  • Ill be making the *lois einhorn* alliance after our good buddy jayr.

we all have to have ladyboy avys and famous quotes from ace ventura as our sec messages
  • I call Lynog's pic as my ladyboy avy!
  • edited February 2012
    lmfao, does anyone else find it a -little- funny like how often fake lynog rages @ me?

In virtually every post, in every thread?
    For a few months now?

*points and laughs at lynog_DudeFanClub*
  • i dunno if that pathetic attempt was supposed to get a rise out of me but i can assure you it wont, i dont rage at you atall buddy i just like pointing out the fact you have eaten another mans custard whilst fondling with its breasts. That although extremely homosexual is also a unique achievement.

As for you dank i dont see anyone of my "friends" in your pics there begging to join you. So please if you have proof of it then lemme see. If you dont then please get back smoking your pipe (not the jayr way) and refrain from posting in the forums whilst high.

cheers

your buddy Lynog
  • Im in, pm me pass etc.
  • Sweet alliance name
  • Oh man i get to kill Lynog, thats fucking awesome...:)
  • Dank, just make sure this alliance is better than my last one or I'll have to AL again just to prove I'm the worst AL ever.
  • edited February 2012
    99% of the time anything placed into one of my alliances is farming, or is a farm. Shortly after the round start someone elsewhere will be caught doing something stupid and will be LT related so I'll make a stand... while I ignore blatant cheating by myself and my mates that were forced to cheat. Then the entire alliance will run away crying while FC beats the hell out of someone with multis before quitting for the rest of the round. I really can't promise that we will win a war, because SK is full of pussies that don't want to admit they are fighting a bot network. That network isn't on our side KT's won't just disappear if you don't attack. That's how the game really works! Kesha can come here and tell you yes you discovered a dozen accounts but they are just for his seeka program to monitor everything that you do. Then you accept that and don't believe that he might possibly be growing some large kingdoms too, or letting all of his friends do so as well.
  • Pro alliance name. Where are signups?
  • edited February 2012
    I'm advertising very early because I want anyone interested in joining next round to make plans for this. It would be really nice if just once people backed me up to stand and fight. I wouldn't even need multis if that happened, but I don't expect that and there is obviously a plan b where I'll just build an army to retal. This alliance is not really to Kill Lynog it's actually to celebrate the return of Kesha's stupid ass botnet. At least you'll have one option available that isn't NAP with the entire server.

http://fightclubua.net

You can sign up there. There is absolutely nothing going on there at the moment but that will change as the round ticks by. Feel free to post something and get the ball rolling.
  • Seriously dank.

shut up
  • shut up faggot no one asked you