Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you watching?

Comments

• oohhh... schizofrenic jeopardy!! (duration 4m:16s)

• Passed out 30 minutes before the eclipse :(. I'm gettin old. I used to be able to stay up whenever I wanted. Now I can barely get past 2:30
  • what kind of eclipse was it...i noticed the full moon here, nothing else :)

i just watched Drawn Together and Ugly Americans on comedy central...

too much funny
  • Passed out 30 minutes before the eclipse :(. I'm gettin old. I used to be able to stay up whenever I wanted. Now I can barely get past 2:30
    Completely agree. I remember when I could stay awake till 5am, go to sleep for a few hours, and wake up fine. Now, anything after 12am is a struggle and I have to sleep longer hours to feel fine when I wake up. I'm only in my early thirties, ffs.
  • what kind of eclipse was it...i noticed the full moon here, nothing else :)

i just watched Drawn Together and Ugly Americans on comedy central...

too much funny

It was the Hunter's moon, otherwise known as a "Blood" Moon (more recently) and it had a full lunar eclipse. It is the second of four spaced six lunar months apart each. The actual name is a Full Moon of a Lunar Tetrad.
  • so i'd have to be watching the moon for what, 4h to see the entire change?

i would definitely be sleeping midway...

and wake up thinking "fk, i see the normal moon every time, and missed exactly the red one"
  • Well. I would be more interested in seeing the moon go completely black during a full lunar eclipse than red. The red portion happens far more often. Though twice a year isn't exactly something to write home about either.
  • edited October 2014
    Elfen lied = weirdest intro music i ever heard in all my history of animes

*sees first scene*

yeah, makes sense now
  • rn we got American Horror Story and in a few days Walking Dead
  • AMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iS ON
  • Also my gf and I have been watching House lately after finishing SVU, my friends recommended me to watch Sons of Anarachy, anyone seen it?
  • Also my gf and I have been watching House lately after finishing SVU, my friends recommended me to watch Sons of Anarachy, anyone seen it?
    https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/3598/sons-of-anarchy
  • Walking dead!!!!!!!!! Omg
  • Blacklist!
  • american horror story is awesome!

try black mirror if you havent seen it prosnow

british anthology very very well done
    FINALLY! someone else who knows what Black Mirror is lol amazing show
  • Walking dead!!!!!!!!! Omg
  • did you guys like the new walking dead?
  • I still think when Herschel died that he should have become a walker.
  • did you guys like the new walking dead?
    Yes
    I still think when Herschel died that he should have become a walker.
    He did.
  • *I don't watch The Walking Dead.
  • Anywhere to watch new ones online?
  • edited October 2014
    The new episode was probably the best one yet. Definitely Top 5 either way.
  • Yeah, probably one of the best episodes since season 1. The season finale of 4 was pretty great.
  • Criminal Minds
  • criminal minds is good. havent watched anything from the last 2 seasons though.

i just watched all the Gotham eps that are out and that show is pretty damn good. #cobblepotformayor
  • im watching you.....
  • yo the penguin is a boss in Gotham also love seeing major characters die in boardwalk empire
  • OK, orange is the new black is hilarious
  • edited October 2014
    asd