Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Website Hosting

edited October 2014 in General
Okay, which site is to host a website?

I know Avidgamers is gone.
What else are my options?

Comments

• edited October 2014
    I use Dreamhost. Do you need something made?
  • Godaddy (or any) + wordpress is pretty damn easy
  • Forums. I thought I could just have starkingdoms.com/alliances/fenris
    No?
  • Its taken care of
  • thanks Oats!
  • could have done a quick google search for free webspace hosting.

Could have found better ways to waste time.

A Google search is all fine and dandy but when you want to know what others are using you ask.
  • Turns out the webhost I used last doesnt exist anymore so I had to search for another and stumbled upon Www.hourb.com and also found www.dot.tk for free domains. Lots of disk space and support for multiple languages. Also the free domain lasts a year before you have to renew and best of all, no ads. Figured Id share if anyone wants to make a website for free.

Also if you try this and cant get the domain to work with the web host you shouldnt be making a website.
  • Exactly why you are the main man Oats. I don't have a clue how to make it work.

Could have found better ways to waste time.

A Google search is all fine and dandy but when you want to know what others are using you ask.
    Ask.com still exists?

• Turns out the webhost I used last doesnt exist anymore so I had to search for another and stumbled upon Www.hourb.com and also found www.dot.tk for free domains. Lots of disk space and support for multiple languages. Also the free domain lasts a year before you have to renew and best of all, no ads. Figured Id share if anyone wants to make a website for free.

Also if you try this and cant get the domain to work with the web host you shouldnt be making a website.
    If you don't like phishing or viruses, don't click .tk links. They have a pretty foul reputation around the web.
  • True but the actual tk domain creator is legit.