Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Winter is upon us

edited October 2014 in Game Talk
Winter is almost here and my work load has decreased a bit to maybe come back and play a game or 2. What all did I miss the last 6 months? Who's thinking of ALing? Are multis bad again? Anyone else thinking of playing? (That I like.....)

Comments

• thought it was about next season of game of thrones
  • Rico! I'll pm you on aim later
    We can only pray it comes out sooner than later. I'll just have to settle with The Walking Dead until then
  • Rico! I'll pm you on aim later
    Ya I'll keep it up on my phone, wanna make sure it's worth even playing
    I went there also.
  • Winter is almost here and my work load has decreased a bit to maybe come back and play a game or 2. What all did I miss the last 6 months? Who's thinking of ALing? Are multis bad again? Anyone else thinking of playing? (That I like.....)
    You can run my alliance, I will make the cookies and some hot chocolate.
  • I have time to play a game but not to run an alliance. Besides I'm old school and now days I get too frustrated with the lack of activity on KTs and the low population of the game. I WGed a year ago and I about ripped my hair out trying to kill just 1 KD in 5 days, sad....
  • 1 KD in 5 days?
    holy smokes? is that like smoking a bacon?
  • No, smoking the holy stick. I'll let you figure out where that is on my body.
  • RiCo...you and me and the CatholicPriests.
  • No, smoking the holy stick. I'll let you figure out where that is on my body.
    trick question, the holy stick is in your body.
  • slow roast, too long to kill a KD.
    Wasnt that a childhood dream of yours?
    Wasnt that a childhood dream of yours?
    No...it's my one alliance that destroyed a whole server...okay so it was the bug server that BCart forgot to close...but I destroyed the whole server with it!

• for it to be successful, you must have went inactive for a while :D
  • No no! I'd won the server...and then went inactive!
  • cold, just cold
  • Haha we killed everyone than some of broke off and killed Dole while he was inac. Was probably some of the most fun I've had in this game.

Not sure I wanna officer this round, not until I know I will be active. I wanna play but there's a chance I do t make it a full round or maybe even forget to log in. If I play through this round maybe next round I will help run an alliance.
  • I'm just saying you know you want to join me.
  • edited October 2014
    Rico, I still need people who just want to stack with me, because I am just noob. I don't even know if I will survive past newbie mode, or someone will decided that noob should be killed right out of newbie.
    Whether active or inactive sometimes is cool. Just need players who won't kill me right away.
  • Haha well I still need to get in touch with some old buddies and make sure we don't have a game plan first. If they don't im all yours
  • YOU DON'T CONSIDER CATHOLICPRIESTS A PLAN?!?

:: Scratches RiCo off the Christmas card list.::
  • ~more cookies~
  • Most cookies. BAM!