Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SlingPie vs SKPD?

edited October 2014 in General
October 3, 03:08:10 the [SlingPie] alliance has declared war with the [SKPD] alliance.
-
3 [SlingPie] 19,380,318 4,845,079
5 [SKPD] 10,454,114 2,613,528
-

We aren't even active in SKPD, but apparently this is to "spice up the round" because we are "even in nw and activity". 3 am jump really Pie? :P

Comments

• Sorry I was up because the bulging disc in my neck was acting up and I couldnt sleep. It is what it is. This us a war game... so lets war. You could try to find an ally, but the way you guys hit both sides during wars.. it may be hard. I get activity. Activity is only good during war. If Im not warring.. wtf am I doing? Lets not have all the cry and just get'r'done. First to 5 is winner. Get an Ally. Use your words.
  • edited October 2014
    You get activity, good. We don't even have the players to have activity. Do we even have 5? Don't we win by default?

I tried using my words. I asked you last night why you would declare on an alliance that can't even kill one of their own dudes for interalliance bashing. This isn't war, it's farming. Because if it was a war game you'd pick a fair fight.

(I guess I would say SK is a farm game, not a war game. So you're doing it right. But don't try to sugarcoat it.)
  • Woah there Nelly! Every one of the guys in your alliance has the ability to look at the AFs, Alliance News, and AC. Its not my fault they choose not to do a damn thing. Maybe if they see shit going down they will stop being bitches and actually break me.
  • can i break you for love sake pie? or you can keep sending me suiciders
  • edited October 2014
    Who in this alliance do you think can break you? :P hahaha. we can't even get you powerless.

I'm just trying to save some players who are casually playing the game.
  • lol this is silly... enter funfarmfest for NA..next to on NA dinner plate
  • Ok, AL is raging and deleting. Can you leave us alone now? Lol.
  • No disband of course, we're "all dead to him".
  • Lol pie is a bitch. So is everyone in skpd.
  • bitches love bitches
  • The fuck did u just say to me glow?
  • suck my dick bitch
  • Everyone is locked except for the Cry Baby. All. This. Cry. Totally worth it!
  • can i break you for love sake pie? or you can keep sending me suiciders
    Who sent you a suicider?
  • Oh and for everyone... The Cry 1:16 keeps suiciding all his tanks on me lol. I think he mad.
  • bitches love bitches
    I thought you were my friend.
  • YOU STARTED IT
  • They are still kting me. Sorry guys I couldnt of helped yall more. I tried.