Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuck me...

edited October 2014 in General
There's all sorts of remedials around here

Comments

• Fuck you eddy
  • Hi Cory, how are you?
  • Adjectives are the best nouns.
  • sap Edd, you still a 30 year old can lad making tea and coffee in the office? or you back on the dole now?
  • I'm not allowed to make the teas any more after an incident where I forgot to put water in the kettle and set the office on fire. Still get the sandwiches though.
  • I'm not allowed to make the teas any more after an incident where I forgot to put water in the kettle and set the office on fire. Still get the sandwiches though.
    touche my old mucker. Hows things?
  • I had to look up "on the dole".
  • I had to look up "on the dole".
    i thought dole was a used term in murka. hows ma nigga Sci anyways, its been a while.
  • edited October 2014
    We use it as "doling out lots of cash", or "my boss was doling out the work in the meeting yesterday". I hadn't heard it as a noun, though I did guess what it meant.

I haven't been too shabby. What games are you addicted to these days lynig?
  • hes addicted to a horrible game
  • hes addicted to a horrible game
    Right, so it's not Civilization.... that doesn't narrow it down much Flaz.
  • Hi Cory, how are you?
    Good, played anything good lately?
  • Die in a fire faggot
  • Die in a fire faggot
    touche my old mucker. Hows things?
    Alright thanks, and you?
  • Hi Cory, how are you?
    Good, played anything good lately?
    Not really. I've been playing destiny but that's it, I don't play many games these days.
  • I pop in to #vision from time to time. I play DOTA with Knox and moo occasionally.
  • I think I'm banned from there, probably.
  • I think I'm banned from there, probably.
    Is Zel alive? Did he survive college/drinking?
  • sup nigga
    Did Jono send my regards? Man you had the chance to correct the spelling mistake in your name and you kept it.

How's it goin?
  • yeah jono did, was glad to hear you are ok. im doing good i think. vish made me play sk this round :(
  • Yeah I was pleased to hear you're doing good too! I am sorry vish did that to you...