Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

E'BOLA

edited September 2014 in General
Ebola's in America now.

The CDC just said so. And when Wolf Blitzer, in a moment of apparent denial, asked Sanjay Gupta the question, "How alarmed should we be in this country that Ebola could come here?" Gupta answered, "Ebola's here."

http://happyplace.someecards.com/the-end/the-first-case-of-ebola-has-been-confirmed-in-the-united-states-enjoy-the-rest-of-your-tuesday/
===///===

also, cnn

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/30/health/ebola-us/index.html

so, how's the panic in US? chubs got a legit reason to eat themselves to death now...

Comments

• Thought it was always here...
  • Thought it was always here...
    Before it was here by choice (well not the public's). Now it's here because...someone wants to take out Texas.
  • I saw it all over facebook status "don't touch me". LOL
  • Ffs leave to Americans to Fuck this up
  • What the hell you mean us Americans, keep talkin shit son, your canadian ass is next! :P
  • What the hell you mean us Americans, keep talkin shit son, your canadian ass is next! :P
    eh?
  • Dontcha no
  • I live near Dallas!
    If I die, I want you all to know that you all disgust me, and I am ashamed of each and every one of you individually.
  • Merle loves me
  • america actually has the facilities to keep this from being such a big deal

#dontbelievethehype
  • I live near Dallas!
    If I die, I want you all to know that you all disgust me, and I am ashamed of each and every one of you individually.
    Really? I'm north houston, you come see me, we party like its 1999... again
  • This reminds me I should download plague inc again
  • That was a cool game haha
  • I live near Dallas!
    Really? I'm north houston, you come see me, we party like its 1999... again
    Can I move in for a few months while Dallas falls to the ebola? Promise I won't bring much of it with me
  • Anything for you merley pooh. <3
  • My husband is in Dallas right now for training, he's been there since Sunday :\
  • He's probably dead.

Is that taking it too far?
  • edited October 2014
    nope, but its innefective.

i bet a glass of milk that after hearing the news of ebola, she contacted him.

well, unless she doesnt care enough, but then his death wouldnt hurt anyway
  • He's probably dead.

Is that taking it too far?
    Well, I laughed out loud that's for sure... but you should say your sorry though dick.
  • Leave it to my state to fuck shit up. Apparently the ebola patient was released from the hospital at first, sent home with antibiotics. This allowed him to come into contact with 15 or so children. Yeah, were done for.
  • ....ebola isn't that contagious so no big worry at this point. If he bled on the children or was a priest i would be worried otherwise not so much
  • the kids are being monitored apparently. It's kinda weird that ebola is only a 20-30 minute drive from me. Anyway, gestation period is 2 weeks right. Means i have 2 weeks to finish the series I'm reading before I, Wicked's Husband, and everyone I know dies
  • Don't be a pussy
  • Merle, your wickeds man? I didn't know that.
    Distinct commas. He is going to die, Wicked's hubby is going to die, and everyone he knows is going to die.
  • We all gonna die. At least those who will get infected with Ebola will know the reason why they die. For the rest of us, unlucky citizens, it can be TFs that hit you, and game over!
    Distinct commas. He is going to die, Wicked's hubby is going to die, and everyone he knows is going to die.
    Ah, Rohan, I see the confusion from my semi-ambiguous sentence. Cory's interpretted it right. I unfortunately am no one's man :(. Fortunately, I am also no man's woman.

And no, I don't mean I'm Penelope.
  • We have the medical personnel and medical equipment to contain an outbreak of Ebola very quickly. So it's really not a big deal that it's here.

It's unfortunate that some West African countries are not so lucky.
    Ah, Rohan, I see the confusion from my semi-ambiguous sentence. Cory's interpretted it right. I unfortunately am no one's man :(. Fortunately, I am also no man's woman.

And no, I don't mean I'm Penelope.
    You can be my man Merle, I havmt one of those yet. I gots a wifey though, if you want, she's into threesomes.