Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delirium Vs NightAngels

Comments

• There's little point in trying to understand the actions carried out by these kinds of players. Just forget about it and move on. It's not worth the time and energy
  • edited October 2014
    Yo, my KD's defence is still better than the top SOKs Im seeing from NA and I've been dead for 4 days.
  • Not surprised. SoK'ing inactive 250-landers in NA is lame and pointless.
  • Defense is relative if you are opposite the top offense your d has to be a ton better if you aren't you can focus elsewhere.

Its the sad facts
  • Not surprised. SoK'ing inactive 250-landers in NA is lame and pointless.
    What? Learn to read.
  • He's making fun of you
  • He's making fun of you
    Top NA kingdoms are 250 land?
  • This thread is full of lols.
  • hahahhaahh now NA is getting help from other alliance to Kill the AL of Del...lololol..twilight and mythic...how pathetic..twice Del's size...and the 3k land kd that they are killing is still alive...muwhhahhaha
  • SK can't handle your stupidity. I would do the same.
  • well you are bit ch so id expect that
  • I never even got sok'd, nobody cares about me :(
  • hahahhaahh now NA is getting help from other alliance to Kill the AL of Del...lololol..twilight and mythic...how pathetic..twice Del's size...and the 3k land kd that they are killing is still alive...muwhhahhaha
    More people dislike Del than NA. Someone in your alliance traded information if we promised not to hit him lol.
  • I'm sorry to say this, but anytime anyone says mwhaha the 3k land target they are killing is still alive....it makes me shake my head, since they are kting 3 kingdoms to your one and all three are either alost dead or are dead...

It's a total misrepresentation of the facts
  • @ dammy no disrespect but christ..really..you guys killed a KD that is under 1500 land..you are twice Dels size..killing me and two others should have been done already..especially with the powerhouse DWS you have all over..seems like people are just whoring around to me..
  • well you are bit ch so id expect that
    You can say bitch here no need to filterskip.
  • @nobody Id love for you to tell me who that is...I have a special burning hate for traitors..as displayed by treatment of Omega
  • @ dammy no disrespect but christ..really..you guys killed a KD that is under 1500 land..you are twice Dels size..killing me and two others should have been done already..especially with the powerhouse DWS you have all over..seems like people are just whoring around to me..
    I'll admit we aren't taking you guys serious at all.
  • @nobody Id love for you to tell me who that is...I have a special burning hate for traitors..as displayed by treatment of Omega
    NoMansLand 1:5 lolol
  • oh god nml always likes saving his little kingdoms lol, and yea your probably right a lot of whoring going on
  • Isle is done. Next!
  • Our brave kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) attacked Isle of Darksmoke (1:19) and conquered2 planets

Sorry...
  • Starkingdoms IQ just went up points!
  • I make everyone around me smarter... known fact.
  • aww pie not you tooo..here i thought maybe you had a lil moral fiber...guess not...just another na ball licker...thats a shame
  • Is rel really playing?
  • I didn't put the alliance in a shitty situation for the sake of a test. :P It was already in a shitty situation, or was going to be rather shortly. Just pulled the trigger first.

Besides, I was only listed as the VAL like four days before the war occurred...

The only test I ran (Can't speak for the previous things like fatcep, etc, I wasn't VAL then) was to see if I could still correctly calculate all the actions needed to PK someone in one tick. I had no idea if some of the formulas had changed or not in the 5+ years I've been away. :P Plus I'm rusty as hell. Haha

Anywho, I was able to figure out what I needed to know- My calculations are still good.

:)

• My Alliance was made to lick NA Balls.. wtf man, you should know this. If you were PB or Del... I hate you. Nothing personal.
  • NA loves Pie.
  • Our brave kingdom Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) attacked Isle of Darksmoke (1:19) and conquered2 planets

Sorry...
    Thank you pie. We were all in the chat and saying...who got the last hit?
    ~~~ashy offers cookies~~ thank you. thank you...