Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you are a hot single north korean girl who want to escape that country

edited September 2014 in General
i welcome you.

Comments

• you will help me?
  • nope, you have to pay and find your way out, but if you happen to land in the closest airport to my home and i'm there for some reason, i'll welcome you gladly
  • this isnt a very helpful thread
  • lol unreliable need love long time
  • five dolla sucky sucky
  • i'm not paying...i have my dignity!
  • Me make you fishball soup!
  • edited September 2014
    i'm not paying...i have my dignity!
    You will my friend. We all eventually pay in one way or another...
    FUCKING TRUTH
  • Strange threads
  • there are no hot girls in the north, they dont have plastic surgery :3
  • edited September 2014
    there are no hot girls in the north, they dont have plastic surgery :3
    loaf lives in korea, he knows those cheese eating northern koreans are bad news bears
  • Words of wisdom
  • Korea is a strange place. That girl you think is hot and get married to? Looked like Shrek a few years ago.

Unfortunately, you'll come to that realization when your kids are born.
  • i'll just pull her entire medical history and have her get exams to investigate plastic surgeries...
  • Those records don't exist in north Korea. Cheeeeese
  • What's the internet in n Korea...no wonder unreliable hasn't gotten responses
  • I figured north korean internet would have been fairly limited to the rest of the world just like everything else :P.

I can't do Asians anyway, the slanty eyes, and the sideways taco are a turn off.
  • lol at Rohan Castle "the slanty eyes"
  • Rohan, how dare you!
  • he likes the D way more, or do white girls not have "vaginas/sideways taco"?
    I left my boots under your moms bed, I want them back pls. Tell her I said Hi also.
    I left my boots under your moms bed, I want them back pls. Tell her I said Hi also.
    found your GPS in my bath tub? I will send it via Probe.

don't be mean to him ashy, he probably can't walk anymore... i heard an ambulance leaving my house this morning, I think he got wrecked badly :)

don't be mean to him ashy, he probably can't walk anymore... i heard an ambulance leaving my house this morning, I think he got wrecked badly :)
    Ops! nobody mess with your mama! huh!
    Still this GPS need to be sent to emerge!
  • i hate it when the weather is nice. i got no stupid excuses to be here.