Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pay Accounts

aceace
edited January 2012 in General
Are they any good compared to the free accounts

I played another game then paid, it was okay at first then I got a whole crap load of lag (slow) and could not play
that sucked, man that game was good

Comments

• only difference is you get no ads, and you can make a 4 slot group to play with 3 friends.
  • his spam is better than some peoples :)

at least its questions
  • What do you guys do w/o the ONLY MOMS ad staring you in the face every other click? I miss the Russian girls ad..
  • yeah i like those ads atleast some of them
  • this thread is borderline abortion worthy

watch yourselves
  • Your mom swallowed the best part of you neg
  • Crap, you mentioned blowjob..

Wait for it.. it will be here soon
  • Your mom swallowed the best part of you neg
  • edited January 2012
    If you are a buying a premium you're just paying to support the game. It helps BCart pay for the server. Any extras that come with the premium don't justify the price but it is nice to have a few extra group members. I buy premiums to keep the game alive and rarely give out the group pass.
  • If you are a buying a premium you're just paying to support the game. It helps BCart pay for the server. Any extras that come with the premium don't justify the price but it is nice to have a few extra group members. I buy premiums to keep the game alive and rarely give out the group pass.
    Prems are too pricey for what you get anyways, i'd rather spend it wisely lol. Like buy cheap games of Steam during sales :)