Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delirium friend or foe

edited September 2014 in General
I hear a ton of rumors about upcoming war between PB and Night. I see a lil alliance named Delirium just hanging out in the midst and though they are pretty small they seem to be a swing factor in a possible war. I wonder what people think and who they believe, if war broke out, which side of the conflict they would swing to. I have not seen them participate much in any war so far and personally believe they will just watch things go on between the bigger two and hope not to get farmed.

Comments

• They will get farmed whatever choice their AL make if there will be a war.
  • True. Delirium is better off taking out night Angel
  • They better take a side, unless they NAP both... they will get called out for making hits on an alliance at war and even if its as even as 999,999,999/1,000,000,000 they will be told they targetted an alliance more than the other and after the scrum between NA and PB... they will get targetted. My sPIEdey senses say this will be a Uni vs NA war...
  • So pie i'm goin to message you something hilarious after the uni war and then we can laugh about it
  • A ton of rumors? Come on. How many people are playing to justify "a ton"?
  • So pie i'm goin to message you something hilarious after the uni war and then we can laugh about it
    Sounds good
  • I mean, I really want you to make the thread. I found out everything about this round because I afk'd and didn't do shit and it just fell in my lap. It will be great