Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a point to S2?

edited September 2014 in General
Let's face it, whatever multi business is going on has ruined the fun of S2, is this a response to the anti turtle bonus of S1? Seriously guys, ELI5, what's the damn point? Uni KT of anyone who hits a certain kd? Missiling on a whim?

Comments

• Ah, great explanation, any peer revision?
  • The point of s2? Make friends. If you can muster more mates then another regardless of their sector, the round is yours.
  • Missile on a whim= someone bored

Uni kt of an ahole who basically didn't fight the multis and hit kds that were or had been hit by multis= helping the multis=totally deserved
  • you've never seen what i've done to s2 clearly
  • Nope I haven't ..and if you multi well id want to kt you if I had evidence and the ability ...using multis =no skill
  • Let me retail you with the tale of meadows destroying s2 on a whim. Lets just say enough multis to kill many people in an hour
  • Nope I haven't ..and if you multi well id want to kt you if I had evidence and the ability ...using multis =no skill
    What was the point in letting you purposly cheat for then? Back in the day, helpful or not, you too woulda been killed for cheating.
  • i think you misunderstand my statement ..if you were responding to me...I don't have ant multis ...I meant the last as a separate statement. "Using multis (to hurt other kds/farm etc) = no skill" not using multis to kill cheaters..I don't multi. I have a single kd. Its ridiculous that people have to multi to kill multis ...just farks up the game.
  • Ah, nevermind mate, I misread what you put. I though you were making a jab towards goon since he didn't help anyone with the multis and still made grabs, then got kted afterwords regardless of fair play. Next round mate. Gunna fuck shit up. Apparently no one noticed when 1:5 was obliterated because they killed shroomz a couple rounds ago.
  • With your 93 failed hits and 8 tanks Rohan?
  • Yeah, at least it doesn count as losses :P That's what I hate about mysti. That attack disadvantage throws off my brain calcs :P
  • Hahaha I agreeeeee
    Did you sit on it?
    Did you sit on it?
    I like this guy

• is there a point in s1?
    No not really
    No not really
    it was rhetorical.