Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

S1 is the new S2

edited September 2014 in General
I know on s2 it was unefficient to have probes because you had 50% more income, but it didnt have inacs either

And now s1 doesnt have inacs either and the banks with 1 mil are blatantly bank farms and are only a handful early in the rd.

So, is playing probes viable nowadays? The best answer would be to make a probe farm...I mean a friend...no pet cat...no aunt Mary...ummm crap

Comments

• Yes probes are still viable, even on s2 probes are super viable.

Idk if you know this but on s2 end game people have billions of money stored up....

• Idk if you know this but on s2 end game people have billions of money stored up....
    truth.
  • Yea you d still make probes later on when top 10 turtles have money loaded but early on its a red ocean to find decent banks
  • Playing probes on s2 was more to keep other probes out imo. I build them up early on, but raze them after research an tacs were complete. Unless you have friends in s2, probes are good to have for a short while but irrelevant the entire round.