Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Viva killed for protecting the small kingdoms yet again

edited September 2014 in General
We've came to the time like every round where I get killed for protecting others and making fair grabs

I hit pie because he's been hitting and probing others and he's fat

September 6, 12:58:06 Our brave kingdom Nastro Azzurro (2:13) attacked Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) and conquered 92 planets.
September 6, 13:13:11 Our kingdom Nastro Azzurro (2:13) bravely defended against Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) and was victorious.
September 6, 14:04:51 Our kingdom Nastro Azzurro (2:13) bravely defended against In Loving (1:4) and lost 87 planets.
September 6, 14:10:53 Our kingdom Nastro Azzurro (2:13) bravely defended against Robin (1:4) and lost 74 planets.
September 6, 14:19:29 Our kingdom Nastro Azzurro (2:13) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
September 6, 14:19:29 Our kingdom Nastro Azzurro (2:13) bravely defended against Williams (1:4) and lost 64 planets.
September 6, 21:09:16 Our brave kingdom Nastro Azzurro (2:13) attacked In Loving (1:4) and conquered 68 planets.
September 6, 21:33:30 Our kingdom Nastro Azzurro (2:13) bravely defended against Gothos (2:3) and lost 72 planets.
September 6, 22:19:22 Our kingdom Nastro Azzurro (2:13) bravely defended against Liam Neeson (1:9) and lost 65 planets.
September 6, 22:57:07 Our kingdom Nastro Azzurro (2:13) bravely defended against CCS (1:6) and lost 55 planets.
September 6, 22:57:07 Our kingdom Nastro Azzurro (2:13) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
September 6, 22:58:00 Our kingdom Nastro Azzurro (2:13) bravely defended against Knightsblade (1:13) and lost 47 planets.

Comments

• At this point I was also a KT because I was an AT

Well isn't that a surprise after so many defeats

September 7, 02:03:29 Our kingdom Nastro Azzurro (2:13) bravely defended against Pew Pew Pew (1:1) and lost 48 planets.
    September 7, 02:03:48 Our kingdom Nastro Azzurro (2:13) bravely defended against Pew Pew Pew (1:1) and lost 41 planets.
    September 7, 02:23:01 Our kingdom Nastro Azzurro (2:13) bravely defended against Fury Road (1:1) and lost 35 planets.
    September 7, 02:23:01 Our kingdom Nastro Azzurro (2:13) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    September 7, 02:23:06 Our kingdom Nastro Azzurro (2:13) bravely defended against Fury Road (1:1) and lost 30 planets.
    September 7, 03:03:34 Our kingdom Nastro Azzurro (2:13) bravely defended against Your Moms Crevice (1:7) and lost 28 planets.
    September 7, 03:46:54 Our kingdom Nastro Azzurro (2:13) bravely defended against explosivo (1:4) and lost 24 planets.
    September 7, 03:55:40 Our brave kingdom Nastro Azzurro (2:13) attacked Williams (1:4) and conquered 58 planets.
  • Cya next round guys

Pie I will break you again so I can see you rage . Noob

Carnt even break me and fails
  • your reason to hit pie is nice, hitting and probing others :)
  • Carnt take a fair hit lovsan
    It's always the same

Top alliances think it's not fair when they see there better kingdoms getting rolled

Common pie was so angry that he rage hit me

It's worth dieing just to witness that
  • Difference between us is

I target the strong
    Your alliance targets the weak as there's no risk
  • Cya next round guys

Pie I will break you again so I can see you rage . Noob

Carnt even break me and fails
    he is still alive and your not. just for reference.

also if your AT then you know everyone will eat you in start of the round. People LOVE hitting with an excuse

• Viva is a bad ass...
  • B
    Viva is a bad
    Yeah we know
  • See him Rage? "I'll have my alliance ruin your round"
  • Yes he raged
    I broke him blind with 100% military at home

Then he sent all his offense and tanks at me then failed

It was the classic epic ail of the round
  • See him Rage? "I'll have my alliance ruin your round"
    I actually told my alliance not to get involved I like to rage people alone

Trust me there may be one more rage soon
    The funny thing is I am happy to die, I hit people who I know sk is there life
    That's how you get a rage
  • "Im not stopping til you all get hit 3x"
    Thats a under exaggeration
    Thats a under exaggeration
    That's an under exaggeration.
  • RIP

You're my hero
  • He's so dreamy
  • edited September 2014
    You hit Pie and got hit 3x for it. It happens
  • Then after taking a series of hits you trained more offense and went AT
  • Difference between us is

I target the strong
    Your alliance targets the weak as there's no risk

Bwahahaha the best part of you ran down your mom's leg... we hit the strong until only the weak are left you fucking puttz... and fyi your kd was poorly defended b4 you got hit lmfao

• Greg who are you this round
    You act the fuxking big man but never reveal yourself

Have some balls and tell people who you shit kingdom is you little cunt
    Not even sure who you are so on that basis your opinion is irrelevant you fucking noob
    Not even sure who you are so on that basis your opinion is irrelevant you fucking noob
    Hm im still alive. Your last 2 KDs and alliances were shit. Heres a challenge for you scrub. Survive 2 weeks? 'noob'
  • bye bye viva
  • To be fair viva will never last 2 weeks, hes not exactly the most popular person in here and we all love hitting him
  • To be fair viva will never last 2 weeks, hes not exactly the most popular person in here and we all love hitting him
    Nobody knew who he was and he still died. His attitude and weak style of play gets him killed. You know its viva when after you hit him he threatens to ruin your round.
  • So I hit back thinking I could break right back... he was a 5h return so mysticide!! I forgot to calculate he was SL and failed. It wasnt a rage, it was honestly trying to break right back.
  • Viva is a bad ass........... no joke.
  • Carnt take a fair hit lovsan
    It's always the same

Top alliances think it's not fair when they see there better kingdoms getting rolled

Common pie was so angry that he rage hit me

It's worth dieing just to witness that
    I especially like that last bit...
  • Viva, it was me. Everyone is/already has been getting payback for your little outburst. You put kingdoms at risk for your own personal issues. You should know better, as AL its alliance first. I asked you sooo many times to walk away and you refused.
  • Wait, I thought viva had a kd in 1:1.

So basically, viva cheating.

surprise.